National Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Lucknow is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Lucknow, and it was founded in 1921. It is affiliated with The Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about National Homoeopathic College Lucknow, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Lucknow
The seeds of the first Homoeopathic Medical College of Lucknow were sown in 1912 by G. N. Ohdedar, which existed till 1920 when Dr B. S. Tondon of Lucknow did a herculean task by establishing the National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital in 1921.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of National Homeopathic College Lucknow.
|College Name||National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Lucknow|
|Popular Name||National Homoeopathic College Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath AYUSH University.
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Lucknow.
NHMC Lucknow offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in the treatment of diseases prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or a region member is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Lucknow is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under National Homeopathic College Lucknow. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only National Homeopathic College Lucknow, going through this information before filling the application form.
|Registration Fee (At the time of Admission)||1000|
|For the unreserved category, 50% reservation for Tuition fee||14000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of National Homoeopathic College Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||National Homoeopathic College Lucknow|
National Homoeopathic College Lucknow
Address: Viraj Khand- 1, Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
Official website: http://nhmclucknow.com/
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
Q. Is National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow a government college?
A. Yes, National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow is a Govt. Homoeopathic college.
Q. Where is National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow located?
A. Lucknow, UP.
Q. When was National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1921.
Q. How to get direct admission to National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow?
A. There are no management quota seats at National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow, So direct admission is not impossible.
Q. How can I get admission to this National Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.