Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra is the leading global Homoeopathic institution based out of Agra. This 75 bedded Homoeopathic Hospital (most prominent among the entire Homoeopathic Institutions in Uttar Pradesh) has been functional to provide world-class education and treatment since 4 Jan. 2008. More than 500 patients visit the Outdoor Department every day, and above 40 patients are present in the Indoor Department.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Naiminath Homoeopathic College Agra like Admission, Courses, Fees, Seats, Cutoff, Seats, Counselling, Eligibility Criteria, Facilities and more.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra
Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre is the leading global Homoeopathic institution based in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. The city of the TAJ MAHAL, Agra, also has its strong roots in controlling the university of U.P for Homoeopathic Education, but the town lacked an educational institute of Homoeopathy. Shri Bhagwan Mahavir (Jain Minority) Educational Society has now fulfilled this old-age demand by establishing Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|Name of Institute||Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College.|
|Popular Name||NHMC Agra, Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra, Naiminath Homoeopathic College Agra.|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh, Noida|
|Year of Establish||2008|
|Affiliated to||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved By||Central Council of Homeopathy|
|Course Offered||MD, BHMS|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Approved By:- Central Council of Homeopathy
AID- Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre.
Naiminath Homoeopathic College Agra offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|Homoeopathy Materia Medica||3 Years|
|Practice of Medicine||3 Years|
|Organon of Medicine||3 Years|
|Homoeopathy Pharmacy||3 Years|
MD Course Intake Capacity
|Homoeopathy Materia Medica||6|
|Practice of Medicine||6|
|Organon of Medicine||6|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is a concern.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Naiminath Homoeopathic College Agra is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Naiminath Homoeopathic College Agra. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra; going through this information before filling out the application form.
|M.D Homoeopathy||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Processing Fee (one-time)||5,000/-||–||–|
|Examination Fee (External & Internal)||–||As Per University||As Per University|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
For aspirants applying to Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- AIAPGET Certificate.
- AIAPGET 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies
Ranking and Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra.
|Name of Institute||Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra|
Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra
Address: N.H.-2, Nawalpur, Kuberpur (near Expressway), Etmadpur, Agra – 283202, Uttar Pradesh, India
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
Q. Is Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra a government college?
A. No, Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra is a Pvt. Homoeopathic college.
Q. Where is Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra located?
A. Agra – 283202, Uttar Pradesh, India
Q. When was Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College Agra Established?
A. This college was established in the year 2008.
Q. How to get direct admission to NHMC Agra?
A. There are no management quota seats in NHMC Agra, So direct admission is not impossible.
Q. How can I get admission to this NHMC Agra without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.
I have got 309 marks in meet 2021 can I get any bhms or bums govt collage in up
Very rare chances.