Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized online counselling process through which candidates can take admission to Ayush professional Courses. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will do the admission of Tamil Nadu Ayush PG 2021 admission on the basis of the AIAPGET 2021 score. The seat allotment of TN AIAPGET counselling 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for counselling whether online or offline for document verification and reserving their admission. Read the article below to know more about TN AIAPGET Counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix and merit list. Throughout the article, you will learn about the TN AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Let us look at the summary of Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|All India Counselling Authority||Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee|
|State Counselling Authority||Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses Offered||MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS Unani Medicine|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
TN AIAPGET Important Dates
Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling dates related to counselling procedure below.
|Date of Notification||28 December 2021|
|Commencement for downloading Application||28 December 2021|
|Last date for downloading the application||18 January 2022 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last date for receipt of the application||18 January 2022 up to 05:30 pm|
|Address to which the filled-in Application Form along with enclosures are to be sent||The Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106.|
We will let you know about Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling Eligibility Criteria here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|AIQ Quota/ Management Quota/ Govt Quota||A pass in BHMS Degree course conducted by The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical|
University or any other recognized Indian University with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI). Candidates, who have completed CRRI on or before 31-12-2021, are alone eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Course in Homoeopathy. Further, the candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2021 (HOMOEOPATHY) and should have secured a place in the common merit list that MoA / NTA AIAPGET 2021 (HOMOEOPATHY).
|Not Eligible||>Candidates who joined a Post Graduate Degree in any branch and discontinued the course on any grounds after the cutoff date fixed by CCH are not eligible to apply for two subsequent academic years.|
>Candidates who have completed a Post Graduate Degree or the candidates who possess a Post Graduate Degree in one Specialty / Branch of study are not eligible to apply for admission to any other Post Graduate degree, i.e., in different branches.
>List of Candidates given as NOT Eligible by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee(AACCC) from time to time.
|Mode of Selection (Govt/MGMT/AIQ Quota:)||Admission to the course will be made purely on merit, based on the marks obtained in the AIAPGET 2021 (HOMOEOPATHY).|
Candidates interested in participating in AYUSH PG Counselling must register on the official site and pay the fees. The fees charged by the authority as per the candidate’s category is mentioned below.
Govt Quota in Self-Financing
|Application form cost||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Payment of Course fee Deposit||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Post Graduate M.D (Homoeopathy)||Rs.1,000/-|
Management Quota in Self-Financing
|Admission under Management Quota seats shall remit a non-refundable sum.||Rs.25,000/-|
|Management Quota seats will have to remit a non-refundable amount||Rs.2000/-|
AIQ Quota in Self-Financing
|Candidates selected at the time of counselling shall remit a non-refundable sum.||Rs.25,000/-|
|Post Graduate M.D (Homoeopathy) Counselling will remit a non-refundable amount.||Rs.1000/-|
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Ayush PG Counselling 2021. Every candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Note: To Know more information about Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling for Govt Quota, AIQ Quota and MGMT Quota. Download here prospectus in PDF.
|Government Quota for Self-Financing Prospectus||Download Here|
|Management Quota for Self-Financing Prospectus||Download Here|
|AIQ Quota for Self-Financing Prospectus||Download Here|
Here is the list of Documents required for Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
- AIAPGET 2021 – Score Card / Marks statement.
- AIAPGET 2021 Hall Ticket.
- BHMS Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate from the University concerned.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate issued by CCH / NCH / Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Medical Council.
- Community Certificate from the competent authority indicating the Community status of the candidate.
- TNPSC / MSRB (through Competitive written examination) Selection and Posting order (For Service Candidate).
- Nativity Certificate (if Applicable) with Supportive documents as mentioned in Clause 18.
- BHMS course Final year marks statement/s.
- CRRI Completion Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Eligibility Certificate from Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G R. Medical University for Candidates who have qualified from other Universities. This should be Produced before counselling when called for.
Applicants apply for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. All AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Tamil Nadu are officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Ayurveda College Participating in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Tamil Nadu officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one must participate in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda College and Hospital||30|
Siddha College Participating in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET
Here are the updated Siddha Colleges in Tamil Nadu officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one must participate in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Govt. Siddha Medical College Chennai||5|
|National Institute of Siddha Chennai||23|
|Government Siddha Medical College||9|
Homeopathy College Participating in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET
The updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in Tamil Nadu was officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one must participate in Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Sarada Krishna Homoeopathy Medical College||5|
|White Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College||4|
|Vinayaka Missions Homoeopathic Medical College||21|
Frequently Asked Question
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
1- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round I/Round II/ Round III of
AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
2- Candidates allotted a seat in 03rd/Mop Up Round.
3- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
4- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the
permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
A. No, if a candidate has been allotted/ upgraded a seat in the 3rd Round/Mop-up Round,
he/she will not be eligible for any further Counseling. Further, it is mandatory for all
candidates to take admission on their upgraded seats in the 3rd/Mop-Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. Such candidates, if not join the allotted/upgraded seats, are ineligible for any further counselling (State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.) and their security money will be forfeited. Furthermore, the list of ineligible candidates will be circulated to all Central/State counselling authorities for prohibiting them to participate in any further counselling.
A. No, only those candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round need to register
afresh for the 2nd Round/3rd Round.
A. Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat
allotment during the 2nd Round. If the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
A. Yes, all the participating colleges/institutions have been instructed to retain original
certificates of admitted students and release them only on up-gradation of the seat or
resignation by the candidate.
A. Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.