National Institute of Siddha Chennai is one of the reputed Siddha Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is popularly known as NIS Chennai and was founded in the year on 3 September 2005. NIS Chennai is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
National Institute of Siddha Chennai was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (B.S.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Siddha Medicine Surgery in Coimbatore.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
National Institute of Siddha Chennai
|College Name||National Institute of Siddha Chennai|
|Popular Name||NIS Chennai|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BSMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about National Institute Siddha Chennai (NIS Chennai) like fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review of Siddha National Chennai.
- Affiliated with: The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by Siddha National Chennai
|MD (Siddha)||46||3 years|
|Pura Maruthuvam||3||3 years|
|Varma Maruthuvam||3||3 years|
|Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam||2||3 years|
|Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam||8||3 years|
|Noi Nadal||7||3 years|
|Nanju Maruthuvam||7||3 years|
|PhD Programme||N/A||3 Years|
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Tamil Nadu State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Siddha National Chennai Admission Procedure
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Age||Minimum Age: 17 years or above Maximum Age: There is no upper age limit.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||NIS Chennai|
- It is one of the Premier Siddha Medical Institute in Chennai.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BSMS College in Tamil Nadu.
National Institute of Siddha Chennai Tamilnadu
Trichy- Chennai Hwy, Near Government Hospital,
Tambaram Sanatorium Chennai 600047 Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91 44 22411611, +91 44 22411612, +91 44 22380789
Fax: +91 044-2281314
Official Website: Click here
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!