RVS Siddha Medical College & Hospital Coimbatore Tamil Nadu (RVS Siddha College Coimbatore) is one of the reputed Private Siddha Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is popularly known as RVSSMC Coimbatore and was founded in the year 2002. It is affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
RVS Siddha Hospital Coimbatore (RVSSMC Coimbatore) was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care and college offers courses Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (B.S.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Siddha Medicine Surgery in Coimbatore.
RVS Siddha College Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
|College Name||RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore Tamil Nadu|
|Popular Name||RVSSMC Coimbatore, RVS Siddha College Coimbatore|
|Location||Coimbatore Tamil Nadu|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BSMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about RVS Siddha College Coimbatore (RVSSMC Coimbatore) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)||Siddha||30||4.6 + 1 Year Internship|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
RVSSMC Coimbatore Fee Structure
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria
||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Tamil Nadu State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RVS Siddha College Coimbatore, RVSSMC Coimbatore|
- The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- It is one of the premier Siddha Medical Institute in Coimbatore.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BSMS College in Tamil Nadu.
RVS Siddha College Coimbatore (RVSSMC Coimbatore)
Kumaran Kottam Campus, Kannampalayam
Suhur(Coimbatore)- 641 402
Phone:+91 422 2681123, +91 422 2681124, +91 9443774100
Fax:+91 422 2680047
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!