Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Tamil Nadu. It was founded in the year 1995. SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet is affiliated to The Saraswati Vishwa, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Kanchipuram (Deemed Uni.) and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines New Delhi.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet, like Fee Structure, the course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
5. Fee Structure
8. Ranking And Reputation
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu
This College Was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and College offers courses BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) and MD. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurveda colleges in Tamilnadu.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu.
|College Name||Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu|
|Popular Name||SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet, Jayendra Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet|
|Affiliated with||Saraswati Vishwa, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Kanchipuram (Deemed Uni.)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys & Girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Tamil Nadu|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Saraswati Vishwa, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya Kanchipuram (Deemed Uni.)
- Approved by –the Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BAMS) and Postgraduate medical programs(MD/MS).
Below have mentioned UG Courses duration of SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
|BAMS||5 ½ Years|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned UG intake capacity of SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
Below have mentioned PG Courses duration of SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
|MD in Rasashastra & BhaishajyaKalpana||3 Years|
|MD in Kayachikitsa||3 Years|
|MD in Kayachikitsa||3 Years|
|MS in ShalyaTantra||3 Years|
|MS in Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga||3 Years|
We will let you know about the Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu BAMS Syllabus here in this section. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this section will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Nazarathpet Tamil Nadu is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for the courses under SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College Fee Structure
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet with this information before filling out the application form.
Below have mentioned UG fees of SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
|Particulars||1st YEAR||2nd YEAR||3rd YEAR||4th YEAR||Final Year|
Below have mentioned PG fees of SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
|Ayurveda – PG Courses||For 3 years (Rs.)|
|Prasuti Tantra & Striroga||15 lakhs|
NOTE: Hostel Fee: Rs.96,500 (Per Year)
Below are the stipend amount paid by SJS Ayurvedic College Nazarathpet.
|MD – Kayachikitsa||5000|
|MD – Panchakarma||5000|
|MD – Rasa Sastra||4000|
|MS – Prasuti Tantra||5000|
|MS – Shalya Tantra||5000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Walfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates must fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it. They are advised to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu BAMS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates must report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu BAMS 2022 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for Ayush NEET Colleges in Tamil Nadu must register for the Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College|
Sri Jayendra Saraswathi Ayurveda College & Hospital
Address: Chennai – Bangalore Highway,
Nazarathpet, Chennai, Tamilnadu – 600 123
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College?
Ans. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College?
Ans. Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College is located at Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Nazarathpet, Chennai, Tamilnadu – 600 123.
Q. Is Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College government or private?
Ans. Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College is a Private College.
Q. What are the courses offered at Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College?
Ans. Courses Offered at Shri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurveda College are BAMS and MD/MS Courses.