Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai Tamil Nadu is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The College is popularly known as SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai, and it was founded in 2001. it is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical Universirty, Chennai, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Sri Sairam Ayurvedic College Chennai (SSR Ayurvedic Medical College Chennai), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
5. Fee Structure
9. Ranking And Reputation
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai Tamil Nadu
This College Was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and College offers courses BAMS ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery). Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Tamilnadu.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai Tamil Nadu.
|College Name||Ayurveda SSR Medical College Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Popular Name||SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai, Sri Sai Ram Ayurvedic College Chennai|
|Location||Sai Leo Nagar, Chennai|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R.Medical Universirty, Chennai.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines, CCIM New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys & Girls)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster||Know More|
|Want to study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Tamilnadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R.Medical Universirty, Chennai
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||50||4.6+1 Years Internship|
Faculty & Staff
SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for the courses under SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only SSR Ayurveda Medical College Chennai, with this information before filling the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
Note: Mention Fee is Subjected to be changed.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Declared)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Walfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2021 Tamil Nadu State Counselling.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling conducted authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then close it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS 2021 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Tamilnadu Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first look at the Type of Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Kerala Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Ram Ayurvedic College Chennai|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Sri Sai Ram Ayurvedic College Chennai Tamil Nadu
Address: Sai Leo Nagar, Poonthandalam,
West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044, Tamilnadu.
Phone: 044-2251 2040
Fax: + 91 – 44 – 2251 2121
Email Id: email@example.com
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai.
Ans. Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai is located at Sai Leo Nagar, Poonthandalam, West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044, Tamilnadu.
Ans. Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai is a Private College.
Ans. Courses Offered in Sri Sairam Ayurveda Medical College Chennai is BAMS.