Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic, Meerut (MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut) Private Universities which is situated in Meerut, Utter Pradesh, India. It was established in 2011. Nature cure and yoga systems are only the two indigenous systems that were practiced with gratifying results since the primitive age. It is a constituent college of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University backed by the MTVBRC Trust.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, we will discuss MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details. It is the first institution of its kind in North India. The College thrives on producing quality doctors of Naturopathic Medicine & Yoga Therapy. The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Meerut
Established in 2011 Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti College & Hospital of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Meerut is a constituent college of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University backed by the MTVBRC Trust. It is the first institution of its kind in North India. The College thrives on producing quality doctors of Naturopathic Medicine & Yoga Therapy.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic, Meerut.
|College Name||Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Meerut|
|Popular Name||MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Utter Pradesh|
|Approval By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||BNYS, MD|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS College in Utter Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Subharti University
- Approved by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate Naturopathy programs (BNYS).
|BNYS||5 years 6 month|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut for the BNYS Course fee are affordable and mentioned below.
|BNYS Course||Fee (Annual)|
|4th Year (1 Year 6 months)||1,39,500/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022
- entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counseling procedure for aspirants applying to the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BNYS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BNYS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut|
Maharishi Aurobindo Subharti Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic, Meerut
Address: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Subhartipuram, N.H. 58, Delhi-Haridwar By-p, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005
Official Website: naturopathy.subharti.org
UP Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut college is Govt. or Pvt.?
A. MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut is a private college in Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What is the course of the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut?
A. The course of the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut is BNYS.
Q, Is the fees for MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut expensive?
A. No, MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut fees are affordable.
Q. What is the placement statics of the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut?
Q. What is the placement statics of the MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut?
Q. How can I get admission to this MAS Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Meerut without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.
Click here for more Education News