Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut is one of the best naturopathic colleges in Uttar Pradesh and is affiliated with IIMT University. This article will provide you with detailed information about the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review. Naturopathy revolves around the body’s own healing capability and hence encourages healing and self-cleaning.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Naturopathy and yoga both are good for a healthy body and mind, improving the immune system makes people happier and stress-free. Only stress can cause more than a hundred diseases so we change the lifestyle of patients as well as give natural treatments like hydrotherapy, mud therapy, diet therapy, acupressure and acupuncture therapy, magneto and chromotherapy, fasting therapy.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut
We will provide the complete information about the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
|College Name||Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut|
|Popular Name||Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||IIMT University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical site||https://www.iimtu.com/ug-courses/BNYS-Bachelor-of-Naturopathy-and-Yogic-Science|
|Category||BNYS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:-IIMT University
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate programs (BNYS).
|BNYS||5 years 6 month|
NOTE: Intake will soon get updated
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Course Name||Fee (Annual)|
NOTE: Fee will soon get updated
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
उत्तर प्रदेश के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BUMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BUMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut|
Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut
IIMT University, ‘O’ POCKET, Ganga Nagar Colony,
Mawana Road,, Meerut (U.P.)
PH. : 9997089170 | 8392910072 | 0121-2793500–506
Toll-Free Number – 18002584439
Official Website: https://www.iimtu.com/ug-courses/BNYS-Bachelor-of-Naturopathy-and-Yogic-Science
UP Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut is a private college in Uttar Pradesh.
A. Yes, Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut fees is affordable.
A. The placement statics of the Department of Naturopathy & Yogic Science IIMT University Meerut is very good.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.