Top BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by its acronym, J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south. There are some state-run Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir which offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any BNYS College.
There is no any BNYS college in Jammu and Kashmir (According to the reports of Central Council of Indian Medicine). The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state may get the admission in any other states BNYS colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BNYS Colleges in India to study the best BNYS courses.
Top BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir 2020-21
Before we discuss BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these BNYS Colleges.
|Examination Type||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized educational Board|
|Admission Process||Direct admission to colleges. Entrance test in some cases.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 lacs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||AYUSH, Patanjali, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Hospitals, Government and Private Clinics, NGO’s, Rehabilitation Centers, and such.|
|Top Job Profiles||General Practitioner, Naturopath, Para clinical specialist, Natural Therapist, Yoga Instructor, among others, Health Consultants, Spa Managers and Spa therapists,|
There is a great opportunity for jobs in naturopathy field. The deserving candidate can get employment in teaching, management, hospital, health resorts, spa centre, big five-star hotel, etc. The job option is also opened in the government sector. The candidate after completing BNYS course or higher degree can get employed in the government sector like Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
Best BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Sorry, the state does not have any BNYS College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state may get the admission in any other states BNYS colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Top BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Top Rankers may also available various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Most institutes and colleges offering the course admit students based on their accomplishment in a relevant entrance examination, conducted mostly at an institutional level, followed by a round of personal interview.
- In the personal interview round, candidate’s general aptitude for the course is examined and a merit list is then issued by each institute, declaring the names of all the selected students.
- A few institutes also provide direct admission to candidates on the basis of their score at the 10+2 level.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Candidates aspiring for admission to the course are required to fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria.
- 10+2 education completed in the Science stream, from a recognized educational Board.
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology as the main subjects at the 10+2 level.
- A minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- Admission to BNYS will be based on NEET scores.
- Age Limit for BNYS: The minimum age for joining the course is 17 year.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Jammu and Kashmir State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure.
Counselling Process For (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!