BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by its acronym, J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south. There are some state-run Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir that offers a degree in various professional courses but sadly the state does not have any BNYS College. There is no BNYS college in Jammu and Kashmir (According to the reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state may get admission in any other state BNYS colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BNYS Colleges in India to study the best BNYS courses.
1. Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE)|
|For BNYS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Jammu & Kashmir AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in the J & K overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best BNYS Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir
Sorry, the state does not have any BNYS College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several BNYS colleges in Jammu and Kashmir. Aspirants who belong to Jammu and Kashmir state may get admission in any other state BNYS colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jammu and Kashmir Ayush NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal to register for NEET 2021 Jammu And Kashmir State Counselling. Candidates applying for BNYS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|J & K Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are no BNYS Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir Approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
A. There is no Pvt BNYS college in Jammu & Kashmir.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Jammu & Kashmir is BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BNYS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.