Irkutsk State Medical University (ISU)  is a Public university in Russia. It was established in October 1918. ISU facilities include eight educational institutions, 11 faculties, and the scientific library, one of Russia’s most prominent universities. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Irkutsk State Medical University has situated in Irkutsk, Russia; ISU offers bachelor’s, master’s, and post-graduate programs.
The Irkutsk State Medical University is a well known Educational Institution that provides high quality of Medical Education for doing MBBS. Russia also offers great social life for students and gives them the much-required exposure to opportunities. Indians studying MBBS in Russia dates back to 1996 when medical aspirants from India first travelled to Russia to pursue their dreams.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Condition
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Irkutsk State Medical University Russia
Irkutsk State Medical University facilities include eight educational institutions, 11 faculties, and a scientific library that is one of the largest University libraries in Russia. And it is providing all International and local students of Russia with six years. The staff embrace would be best if you had 100+ doctors who teach medical subjects in the English language. The university employs about 3,000 teachers and staff.
Before we go to complete the college Summary, let us have a look at the essential details of Irkutsk State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Irkutsk State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Irkutsk State University Russia, Irkutsk State University Russia, Irkutsk Medical University Russia|
|Irkutsk State Medical University Location||Irkutsk, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1909|
|Language of Teaching||English and Russian language|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Irkutsk State Medical University Courses offered||MBBS|
|Irkutsk State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 193|
World Rank: 4796
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Irkutsk State Medical University Official Website||https://mir.ismu.baikal.ru/ismu/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: – NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: Ministry of Education and Science in Russia.
he Irkutsk State Medical University Student Support are provided to the students
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Irkutsk State Medical University Facilities are provided to the students who confirm their Irkutsk State Medical University Admission 2022:-
The Irkutsk State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Faculty & Staff
Irkutsk State Medical University employs about eight educational institutions, 08 faculties, and the scientific library which is one of the largest University libraries in Russia. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Irkutsk State University Russia, check the Irkutsk State Medical University eligibility below.
Irkutsk State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
|Age||You were at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission to Irkutsk Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Irkutsk State Medical University Tuition fees.
- HIV test documents.
The Irkutsk State Medical University fees 2022 and Irkutsk State Medical University MBBS fees are mentioned in this section. The Irkutsk State Medical University fee structure is given below:-
Irkutsk State Medical University MBBS Fees Structure
|Payment in USD (approx)||4000 USD|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Irkutsk State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follow: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking & Reputation
The Irkutsk State Medical University Ranking all over Russia and Irkutsk State Medical University World Ranking all around the world are mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Irkutsk State Medical University|
|Irkutsk State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 193|
World Rank: 4796
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Irkutsk City
- Irkutsk is the largest city and administrative centre of Irkutsk Oblast, Russia.
- Irkutsk has a population of 617,473 as of the 2010 Census; Irkutsk is the 25th largest city in Russia, the 5th largest in the Siberian Federal District, and one of the largest cities in Siberia.
- In Irkutsk, the summers are comfortable, the winters are frigid and snowy, and it is a partly cloudy year round. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from -12°F to 75°F and is rarely below -30°F or above 85°F.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Irkutsk State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Irkutsk State Medical University Russia its also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Irkutsk State Medical University
Address: Ulitsa Krasnogo Vosstaniya, 1, Irkutsk,
Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 664003
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Irkutsk State Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course at Irkutsk State Medical University is 6 years.
Is Irkutsk State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Irkutsk Medical University a government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, after completion of your course, you can practice in your country. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
What is the language of instruction at Irkutsk State Medical University?
English is a commonly taught language at Irkutsk State Medical University.
Where is Irkutsk State Medical University Located?
Irkutsk State Medical University Address is Ulitsa Krasnogo Vosstaniya, 1, Irkutsk,
Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 664003.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
- Irkutsk State Medical University, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News