A Career in BNYS: The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS) is an undergraduate degree that focuses on naturopathy and applying yoga in the treatment of physical problems. Naturopathy is an alternative kind of treatment that heals and prevents without pharmaceuticals or medicines.
After graduation, students with a Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences (BNYS) have a wide range of job options. The Student’s chances of employment and success are determined by the type of vocation they pick, which will vary depending on their speciality.
The Student can work or pursue higher education; therefore, the scope is vast after completing BNYS Course
- Naturopathy physician
- Naturopathy therapist
- Heath supervisor
- Naturopathy consultation
- Government jobs in research centres, national institutes, hospitals, dispensaries for the health care department.
- Publication officer (naturopathy)
- Teaching jobs in naturopathy – Teacher/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
- Defence Hospitals
- Acupuncture/Neuro-Physiology/Spa practice
- Speciality clinics
- Yoga specialist
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine, as well as Modern Medicine.
The Student can pursue Higher Education too:
Podcast Lead: Pooja Roy
Creative Lead: Rakesh Mandal
Cover Art: Md. Adnan https://www.edufever.com/news/category/podcast/