NTA JEE Main 2022 Correction Window Closes today: National Testing Agency completed the registration and application process for JEE Mains 2022 April session and will close today, April 8, 2022, as per the notification released by National Testing Agency, NTA. During this time, the candidates can edit and correct their JEE Main 2022 registration form if they made any mistakes previously and jeemain.nta.nic.in
The JEE Main 2022 correction window is provided to the students to correct and edit their registration forms if they made any errors in the initial phase of registration.
JEE Main 2022 Revised Schedule for Session 1
|Exam/Session||Earlier dates||Revised dates|
|JEE (Main) Session 1||21,24,25,29 April and 1,4 May 2022||20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 June, 2022|
|JEE (Main) Session 2||24,25,26,27,28,29 May 2022||21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29 and 30 July 2022|
How to Edit for JEE Main 2022 Applications?
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, Correction of session 1 of JEE Main 2022.
- Alternatively, click on the link given here – JEE Main 2022 Edit Window (Correction Window).
- Enter your login credentials to access your JEE application forms.
- Make changes, if any and click on save and submit.
- Download a copy of the revised/edited JEE Mains application forms for future references.