JEE Main 2022 Answer Key objection window: The last day to raise objection on JEE Main 2022 answer key is today, July 4; meanwhile, NTA has extended the duration for challenging answer key. As per the official notification on 02 July 2022, the duration for Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 is extended as per the following schedule:
|Earlier (Duration for Answer Key Challenge)||02 July to 04 July 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Extension of Duration for Answer Key Challenge||02 July to 04 July 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.)|
The candidates, who are unsatisfied with the Answer Key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee.
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm up to 04 July 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
Procedure for Challenge of JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
- Please go to the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key.’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter your Security Pin as displayed, and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 (June 2022)
|Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech (if applied)||30+30+30|
|Paper 2 A: B.Arch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2 B: B.Planning (if applied)||30+50+25|
|Mathematics/Aptitude Test/Planning-based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the following four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.), Mathematics / Aptitude Test for Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Mathematics /Aptitude Test / Planning for Paper 2B (B.Planning), scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.