JEE Main Result 2022 Session 1 (Out): The latest National Testing Agency (NTA) update has declared JEE Main result 2022 session 1 for the June exam. Candidates can check the JEE Main session 1 result 2022 at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022 and ntaresults.nic.in 2022. To download the JEE Main 2022 scorecard, candidates need to enter JEE Main result login details such as application number and password/date of birth to check the result of JEE Main 2022.
The JEE (Main) – 2022 Session – 1 for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) was conducted by NTA from 24 to 30 June 2022. 8,72,432 candidates in this examination were registered for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.).
The Examination was conducted at 588 examination centres in 407 Cities [including 17 cities outside India in Manama, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, Kuwait City, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos/Abuja, Colombo, Jakarta, Vienna, Moscow, Port Louis, and Bangkok].
A total number of 558 Observers, 424 City-Coordinators, 18 Regional Coordinators, 369 Deputy/Independent Observers and 02 National Coordinators were deployed at the Examination Centres to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of the examination. The NTA Scores of Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) have been declared.
The Examination was conducted in 13 languages (Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu).
How to check the JEE Main Result 2022 Session 1
- Visit the JEE Main Result 2022 website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “JEE Mains 2022 Result- June Session” link (Button).
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your JEE Main 2022 login credentials and click on the “Submit” button
- The JEE Mains 2022 scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Download the JEE Main session 1 2022 result for future reference.
JEE Main result 2022 session 1 (Important Websites)
- www.jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022
- ntaresults.nic.in result 2022
NTA JEE Main 2022 Topper List (Out)
The following candidates have received a 100 NTA Score in Session – 1 in Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.):-
|1||220310183262||JASTI YASHWANTH V V S||TELANGANA|
|5||220310404438||KOYYANA SUHAS||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|10||220310171727||PENIICALAPATI RAVI KISHORE||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|11||220310172697||POLISETTY ICARTHIICEYA||ANDHRA PRADESH|
|12||220310299448||BOYA HAREN SATHVIK||KARNATAKA|
|13||220310664374||SAUMITRA GARG||UTTAR PRADESH|
How to calculate JEE Mains 2022 Score
The NTA Score of a Candidate has been calculated as follows:
- NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained.
- The candidate’s particulars, including Category and Person with Disability (PwD), have been indicated as mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
- After both Sessions of JEE (Main) – 2022 Examination, the ranks of the candidates will be released, taking into consideration the best of the two NTA scores by the policy already made.