Christian Medical College Vellore started online registration on February 8th, 2024. Annually, CMC Vellore organizes the admissions process for MBBS programs. The university’s objectives include admitting qualified candidates to MBBS, M.Sc., B.Sc. nursing programs, and other programs through entrance exams. Notably, NEET results are considered for MBBS admissions. Moreover, the institution welcomes students across diploma, undergraduate, and graduate levels for diverse programs. Prospective applicants must complete the online application form to initiate the admission process.
The CMC Vellore 2024 application form is now available online on the official website of the institution. To begin your journey towards becoming a part of this esteemed institution, simply visit admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in and follow the instructions provided to complete the application process. Ensure you carefully read and understand all guidelines and requirements before completing the form.
CMC Vellore 2024 Overview
|CMC Vellore 2024
|Christian Medical College Vellore
|Through NEET scores
|Level of admission
|Mode of application form
CMC Vellore 2024 Admission Dates
Check the complete tentative CMC Vellore 2024 (NEET) Exam Dates below for MBBS admissions:
|Online application starts
|8th February 2024
|Last date for submission of online applications with
|21st March 2024
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents
|25th March 2024
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority
|11th April 2024
|Online submission of NEET (UG)-2024 score
|To be announced
|Online submission of TN Management Rank 2024
|To be announced
|Counselling by Tamil Nadu Selection Committee, DME,
|To be announced
CMC Vellore 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check out the complete details related to CMC Vellore 2024 application form below:
- The CMC Vellore 2024 application form will be released on 8 February 2024.
- Candidates can fill out the application form online on the website. No other mode will be provided to fill the form.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- To complete the form, candidates must enter personal, academic, and communicational details.
- When filling out the form, candidates must upload the scanned documents of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to complete the application procedure before the deadline as the authority will deactivate the form link from the website.
- After submitting the details, take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for the admission procedure.
- The application fee will be of Rs 1200/- plus a registration fee of Rs. 500/- including a basic administrative fee for MBBS.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking method.
- Applicants will also be able to submit the fee through challan at any branch of ICICI bank of India.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2024:
- Step-1: Visit the website of CMC Vellore-https://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/.
- Step-2: Click on the “Registration” link on the homepage.
- Step-3: Fill out the application form with details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-4: Now upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Submit the prescribed amount of the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Preview the details and click on the submit button.
- Step-7: Take a hard copy of the form for further admission procedures.
CMC Vellore 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria 2024 before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Indian citizen to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates must obtain at least 50% percentile in NEET-UG 2024 examination to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be minimum of 17 years on or before 31st December 2023.