Jammu Kashmir NEET Counselling 2021: The JKBOPEE has released the schedule for JK NEET Online filling and allotment of colleges to the candidates, starting from 2nd February 2022 until 5th February 2021. The candidates who have registered are requested to look at the schedule for the further process of the counselling procedure. JKBOPEE is a Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examination that conducts the Jammu Kashmir NEET UG Counselling. They handle all the schedules and procedures of the counselling process. The JK NEET UG Counselling 2021 provides MBBS & BDS Courses to all the candidates; it will help them get their admission to the best government/Private medical college of Jammu & Kashmir.
The JK NEET Counselling 2021 online registration is now closed. According to the notice released by the authority, the choice filling will be started from 2nd February until 5th February 2022. Before that, the authority is also conducting the mock exercise to fill up the choice preferences on 1st February 2022 until midnight. The candidates have to perform the exercise to have no issues at choice filling. The seat matrix will be allotted soon before the final online process starts.
The authority is moving forward with the other procedure, so the candidates who have registered in the counselling are requested to stay updated with the details shared on the official website jkbopee.gov.in Along with this, the candidate has to look at every detail published by the authority to get selected in the counselling process and attain the best Medical college of Jammu and Kashmir. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2021 Schedule (Out)
|Online registration||11-01-2022 to 16-01-2022 (Closed)|
|Provisional merit list to be notified tentatively||19-01-2022|
|Mock exercise of Choice filling||01-02-2022|
|Choice filling preference to allotted college will start from||02-02-2022 to 05-02-2022 (mid-night)|
|Seat Matrix||Before 02-02-2022|
The candidates have to pay the online counselling fee of Rs 1,500, which is mentioned on the e- information brochure of NEET-UG 202. Along with this, all the other terms and conditions shall remain the same.
Instructions need to follow by the candidates:
- No under process certificate shall be considered
- The Board shall consider only such category certificates which have been issued by the concerned Competent Authority up-to the last date of registration.
- No certificate issued after the prescribed cut-off date (16-01- 2022) shall be accepted under any situation.
- Candidates need to follow all the criteria mentioned by the NEET-UG 2021 by NTA National test agency.
- The candidates should mention the appropriate e- mail address and contact number so that the authority will forward the important messages.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to share e-mail password with other Person
- Board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates, while making registration
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the eligible candidates , which shall be used for online counseling by the candidates at the time of filling up of the preferences based on which allotment of seat shall be made
- Any candidate, who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure uploaded on official website
- Since the admission in the Professional Colleges is time bound, therefore, the candidates should not wait for last date of registration as it may even be detrimental to their interest
- The Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates are directed to upload and submit their valid PWD certificate in BOPEE Office Srinagar / Jammu, physically also up-to 16-01-2022,(3.00 PM) positively
The candidates shall have to fill in the following fields, which are mandatory and without which they cannot proceed further:-
- Student NEET Roll No.
- NEET Score.
- NEET Rank.
- Date of Birth.
- Category, if any.
- Upload Compulsory Service Bond on prescribed format by the candidates of UT of Ladakh
- The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, Sehora shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline in the Board office up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;