GGSIPU 2022 Admission: GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh IP University) has started the Online registration from March 03 2022, until April 30 2022, for the academic year 2022-23 on the official website (ipu.ac.in). All the Candidates are requested to apply to the available courses at the University until the deadline date mentioned by the authority. There are specific changes made by the authority in the courses which every Candidate should consider while choosing the options.
These are the courses that the GGSIPU offers; a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated, and doctoral programmes in Engineering, Management, Medicine & Health Sciences, Science & Humanities, Law, Agriculture, and PhD programmes in Engineering, Management, Medicine & Health Sciences, Science & Humanities, Law, and Agriculture.
All programmes have an online application option at ipu.admissions.nic.in. Admission brochures and other information can be found at ipu.ac.in. The deadline to submit an online application for the MBA programme is April 15, and the deadline for the remainder of the programmes is April 30. All the candidates are requested to read every detail carefully to complete the procedure smoothly.
Important Dates for GGSIPU 2022 Admission
|Online Registration and Submission of Online Application Form|
along with a Registration Fee for admission in various
Programmes based on NLT/GGSIPU CET
|04.03.2022 to 30.04.2022|
How to Apply in GGSIPU 2022 Admission?
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counseling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Guidelines for Filling of Application Process
- Candidates are urged to thoroughly read the admission brochure and familiarise themselves with all requirements for completing the CET Online Application Forms.
- Any candidate may apply for admissions using any application form. It will be the candidate’s exclusive responsibility to ensure that he or she is eligible and meets all of the admission requirements. The application money paid for admission will not be refunded.
- If a candidate’s ineligibility is discovered at any point before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the programme, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without notice, and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her, as well as the forfeiture of the entire fee. The Vice Chancellor of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has the authority to cancel any student’s admission at any time for specific grounds.
- Incomplete application forms will be automatically rejected, and no requests in this regard will be considered.
- Candidate’s Name: Candidates should write their names in CAPITAL LETTERS, as they appear on their Class X or equivalent certificate. If your name contains multiple initials, leave a space after each one.
- Name of Father / Mother: Write the name of your Father or Mother exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Writing your mother’s name is compulsory.
- Date of Birth: Use the English calendar to enter the date, month, and year of your birth as it appears on your School / Board (Class – X) / Pre-University examination certificate. The birth date field is required. If the date of birth field is left blank, the value of 01.01.1950 will be used instead.
- SC, ST, OBC, UR, EWS, Physically Handicapped / Persons with Disabilities, Defence, and J & K Migrant: Select the relevant selection for your categories. If no category is selected, you are deemed to be in the ‘General’ category. After then, no claim of any kind will be entertained. During admission/counseling, the category certificate will be validated. If a candidate falls into more than two categories, he or she has the ability to choose from a variety of possibilities. If a general category candidate fills a reserved category position, the candidate’s candidacy for admission will be considered if and only if the rank is within the general cut-off rank.
- Gender: Select the correct option
- If you passed your qualifying examination from a Delhi-based college or a GGSIP University-affiliated institution, choose “Delhi Region.” Select “Outside Delhi” if you completed your qualifying examination at a school or college in any other area of the country (India), excluding those associated with the University of Delhi.
- If you have already passed a qualifying test that qualifies you for the Entrance Test, select the option labelled “PASSED.” If you are taking the exam, select the “APPEARING” option, which qualifies you. The term “APPEARING” also applies to “APPEARED” candidates.
- Choose the proper religion option. Minority certificates will be checked during the admissions process in order to be considered for admission to minority institutions.
- Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, select the “INDIAN” option. If you are not an Indian national, select the “OTHERS” option.
- In CAPITAL LETTERS, write your name and complete mailing address, including the PIN CODE. Candidates must give valid mobile phone numbers, including the applicable STD code, as well as the email address to which the SMS/communication will be delivered.
- Applicant Photograph: The candidate should upload a recent colour photograph with a white background in the dimensions indicated. The photograph (without attestation) taken on or after January 1st of the admission year should cover around 75% of your face. In addition, the candidate must supply a scanned signature and a scanned left thumb impression. Instructions for the photograph:
- The photograph should not include a cap, goggles, or other such items (Spectacles are allowed). About 75% of the shot should be taken up by the candidate’s face.
- In case of uncertainty about the candidate’s identification, the candidate should retain two identical photographs in reserve, which may be utilised for pasting in the Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test / Counseling / Admission.
- Visible Mark of Identification: Candidate should mention visible mark of identification.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for all the consequences arising out of any error or omission in the Application Form.
List of Courses Added in Academic Year 2022-2023
- M.Ed Special Education (Intellectual Disabilities)
- Master of Design (Industrial Design)
- Master of Design (Interior Design)
- B. Design (Industrial Design)
- B. Design (Interactive Design)
- B.Design ( Interior Design).
These are the Six Master’s and Bachelor courses which the GSSIPU has offered in this new session of 2022-2023. The candidates can go through the detailed information of these courses on the official website (ipu.ac.in). Meanwhile, see further details below.
|B.Tech||>For Admission to B.Tech Courses, the Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in USICT Delhi is based on JEE Main Score Card.|
>Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as >Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject
>Candidate must have a valid rank in IPU CET Entrance Exam
|M.Tech||>Admission in M.Tech Courses, Candidates will have to clear GATE. Admission in USICT Delhi is based on the GATE Scorecard.|
>B. E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
|MCA||>Candidates who have passed or appearing for a final year degree in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering) with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply. Those candidates must have mathematics as a subject in a 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.|
Schemes in GGSIPU 2022
For “meritorious and EWS students of the University,” the University has two schemes that the Candidate can check out.
- GGSIPU offers financial help to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds through the EWS Scheme. In the academic year 2022-21, the University provided Rs 2.25 crore in financial aid to 523 students as part of the scheme.
- The Merit-cum-Means scheme is a Delhi government initiative that provides financial aid to deserving students and those who are in financial need of higher education. Under this initiative, the Delhi government provided Rs 29.73 crore to 4,897 students for the academic year 2020–21.
Thousands of University students benefit from the welfare and scholarship programmes each year.
The candidates are requested to go through the details carefully and to Read more stories, click on the link https://www.edufever.com/ggsipu-new-delhi/