GGSIPU Delhi NEET UG Mop up Round Counselling 2021 Schedule: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi, has released the schedule for the allotment process of Delhi NEET 2021 counselling for IPU MBBS 2021 admission. The candidates are requested to check the schedule below.
As we know the registration process for MBBS Admission is now closed and now the authority is moving forward by releasing the events and venue on the official website. The candidate who has applied for MBBS admission in GGSIPU will get admission to various Government/ private colleges affiliated with the state medical university of GGSIPU. Before applying to the GGSIPU Delhi Online counselling, candidates need to qualify for their NEET UG 2021; after that, they can go for the other counselling process.
Venue of Counselling: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Campus, Sector 16-C Dwarka, New Delhi. The candidates have to visit on the mentioned date & time in the given venue.
Mop up Round GGSIPU Delhi NEET UG Counselling 2021 Allotment Schedule (Announced)
Mop up Round GGSIPU Delhi NEET UG Counselling 2021 Dates (Announced)
|NEET UG Qualified Candidates who have already filled the GGSIPU form||29-03-2022 to |
|NEET UG Qualified Candidates who have not filled the GGSIPU Form||29-03-2022 to |
How to Apply in GGSIPU Delhi Counselling?
There are some steps a candidate needs to follow to register themselves on the GGSIPU Online counselling 2021:
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU : https://ipu.admissions.nic.in/
- Click on the registration link.
- Candidates can enter their personal information such as name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name etc.
- After mentioning all the details and password, candidate will get the application number through which they can login.
- The candidate will login by inserting their password and application number.
- The candidate can fill the entire details.
- The candidates have to upload the documents which are mentioned in the form.
- after submitting all the details candidate can click on submit and proceed for payment.
- After making payment candidate can download the form.
The candidate needs some documents to upload on the application form and at the time of selection:
- NEET 2021 Admit card
- NEET 2021 Score card
- Intermediate marksheet & passing certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs.
- The candiate must be qualified their NEET UG Exam 2021.
- The candidate must be the domicile of delhi.
- The candidates must have completed their 10+2 from the recognized education institution.
- The candidates must have completed their 10+2 from Physics, chemistry, biology and english as a core subject with a minimum of 50% for the unreserved category, 40% marks for SC/ST and 45% for Physically handicapped candidates.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2021 Resources
Here we are providing the information about Delhi Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|Delhi Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Delhi Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Delhi Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Cutoff||Click Here|