CBSE Class 10, 12th Practical Exam 2023: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will begin the Class 10th, and 12th practical exams for the 2022-23 academic session today, 2023 January 2. The board will conduct the CBSE 10th, and 12th practical examinations/ project assessment/internal assessment till January 14, 2023. The practical exams of Class 12 will be invigilated by external examiners across all the CBSE board-affiliated schools.
Important Guidelines for Practical Exam
To ensure that practicals are conducted and completed within schedule, all the Principals are requested to note the following –
- Get their laboratories ready for the conduct of practical examinations.
- Contact the external examiner appointed for your school and fix the date(s) for the conduct of the Practical Examination.
- Instruct teachers of your school who have been appointed as external examiners to get in touch with the school where they have been appointed as external examiners and fix the schedule for the conduct of Practical Examinations.
- All teachers appointed external examiners should be positively relieved by the school to complete their assignments in other schools.
- It is mandatory for the teachers to complete this assignment given by the CBSE on time.
- Observers appointed for the practicals should also be contacted and it should be ensured that they are also present during the conduct of Practical Examinations.
- Guidelines issued by the CBSE for the conduct of Practical Examinations should be strictly followed.
- It may also be ensured that all the students appear in the scheduled Practical Examinations as no practicals will be re-conducted/allowed for them beyond the schedule.
Smooth conduct of the practice will set the road map for the successful and timely conduct of practica/examinations and declaration of results thereafter. This important task cannot be
completed without the support and involvement of the Management, Principal, Teachers and
Students. Hence, it is once again requested that due care and attention be paid to all the
instructions issued by CBSE from time to time.