Kerala NEET Category List 2021 Released: As per the latest update, the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has released the Category list of candidates eligible for various category/communities claims which have submitted online applications and NEET (UG) 2021 scores to CEE for admission to Medical & Medical Allied courses within the stipulated time. The list has been published at cee.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala NEET Category List 2021 Preview
Kerala NEET 2021 Category List in PDF
|Medical Provisional Category List||Click Here|
|Medical Allied Provisional Category List||Click Here|
|Ayurveda Provisional Category List||Click Here|
How To Check Kerala NEET Category List 2021?
Kerala NEET 2021 Category list includes all application numbers (category-wise), NEET Marks, and NEET Rank. Applicants can follow these steps to check and download Kerala State Medical/Medical Allied/Ayurveda courses wise Category List –
- Step 1 – Visit the official website (cee.kerala.gov.in)
- Step 2 – On the homepage, click on the ‘KEAM 2021’ link.
- Step 3 – Now click on the category list. A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4 – Click on Kerala State Medical Category List.
- Step 5 – NEET Kerala Courses wise Category list 2021 will appear on the screen in PDF form.
- Step 6 – Check and save the rank list.