UP NEET UG Round 2 Counselling: The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh, will begin the choice-filling and locking process for the UP NEET UG Round 2 counselling 2023 today, August 23. Candidates can fill in their choices for Uttar Pradesh NEET-UG counselling on the official website, upneet.gov.in. The last date to submit choices is August 26 till 5 p.m.
How to fill choices for UP NEET UG counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, upneet.gov.in
- Click on the ‘registration UG (MBBS/BDS)’ link on the homepage
- Login using the credentials
- Choose your preferred colleges
- Lock the choices and take a screenshot for future reference.
The directorate issued the following instructions regarding the choice-filling:
- During the choice-filling process in round 2, candidates will have the option to choose from Seat Against Cancellation (SAC) beside vacant, not reported and resigned seats of the first round. If the seat of a pre-admitted candidate in SAC is upgraded, then his seat will be allotted to another candidate on the basis of merit cum option as per the rules.
- It is mandatory for applicants to lock their choices after choice-filling. If a candidate does not lock his/her choices, he/she will not be included in the seat allotment process.
- The candidate will not have to choose the option of the seat entered from the first round during the choice-filling because if the said seat is allotted to the candidate at the time of allotment of the second round, then that candidate will have to appear again at the nodal centre and complete the admission process for the allotted seat. Otherwise, the admission will be cancelled.
|Uttar Pradesh Medical College||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|UP Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|UP Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|UP NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|UP Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|UP NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|UP NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|