Haryana NEET Round 2 Counselling: The Department of Medical Education and Research released the Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Schedule at uhsrugcounselling.com; The Haryana neet ug round 2 online registration will start from 17/11/2022 until 21/10/2022 for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates will be required to fill out the application form for Haryana NEET Round 2 Counselling online mode.
DMER will conduct Haryana NEET 2022 admissions for 85% of state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges. In contrast, DGHS will conduct counselling for the remaining 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) seats on behalf of MCC.
Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Schedule (Out)
|1||Fresh Registration on the online web portal, i.e. https://uhsrugcounselling.com Editing (if any) of information submitted online Willingness to participate in the second round of counselling by the following- Registered candidates who have not been allotted seat in 1 st round candidates who have been allotted seats in the first round but have not joined candidates who have joined the seat allotted during 1 st round but wish to upgrade their seat. (The option will be available on the login Id of the candidates) Submission of Choices (Online) & Choice locking Online de position of the security amount||17/11/2022 to 21/11/2022|
|2||Provisional Allocation of seats||23/11/2022|
|3||Grievances, if any, on the provisional allocation list||24/11/2022 up to 11:00 AM|
|4||Uploading of final allocation list after|
|5||Deposition of Provisional tuition fee Online||24/11/2022 to 27/11/2022 up to 05:00 PM|
|6||Document Verification of Original Documents Venue to be notified later||28/11/2022 to 01/11/2022|
|7||Last date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute||02/12/2022 up to 05:00 PM|
Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling 2022: Steps To Register
- Visit the official website – https://uhsrugcounselling.com/
- Register for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
- Fill in personal details and pay the Haryana NEET UG counselling application fee.
- Fill in the details of the academic and NEET 2022, and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form
- Download and take the printout of the application form for further processing.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Punjab candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
|Haryana Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Haryana Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana MBBS Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|