Haryana NEET UG Second Round Counselling Schedule Released at uhsrugcounselling.com; See the details here

Haryana NEET Round 2 Counselling: The Department of Medical Education and Research released the Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Schedule at uhsrugcounselling.com; The Haryana neet ug round 2 online registration will start from 17/11/2022 until 21/10/2022 for Admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates will be required to fill out the application form for Haryana NEET Round 2 Counselling online mode.

DMER will conduct Haryana NEET 2022 admissions for 85% of state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges. In contrast, DGHS will conduct counselling for the remaining 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) seats on behalf of MCC.

Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Schedule (Out)

S.NoEventsDates
1Fresh Registration on the online web portal, i.e. https://uhsrugcounselling.com Editing (if any) of information submitted online Willingness to participate in the second round of counselling by the following- Registered candidates who have not been allotted seat in 1 st round candidates who have been allotted seats in the first round but have not joined candidates who have joined the seat allotted during 1 st round but wish to upgrade their seat. (The option will be available on the login Id of the candidates) Submission of Choices (Online) & Choice locking Online de position of the security amount17/11/2022 to 21/11/2022
2Provisional Allocation of seats23/11/2022
3Grievances, if any, on the provisional allocation list24/11/2022 up to 11:00 AM
4Uploading of final allocation list after
grievances
24/11/2022
5Deposition of Provisional tuition fee Online24/11/2022 to 27/11/2022 up to 05:00 PM
6Document Verification of Original Documents Venue to be notified later28/11/2022 to 01/11/2022
7Last date for joining/reporting in the allotted institute02/12/2022 up to 05:00 PM

Haryana NEET UG Round 2 Counselling 2022: Steps To Register

  • Visit the official website – https://uhsrugcounselling.com/
  • Register for Haryana MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
  • Fill in personal details and pay the Haryana NEET UG counselling application fee.
  • Fill in the details of the academic and NEET 2022, and upload the required documents.
  • Submit the application form
  • Download and take the printout of the application form for further processing.

Documents Required

  • 10th Certificate.
  • 12th Certificate.
  • 12th Mark Sheet.
  • NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
  • NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
  • Category Certificate (if applicable).
  • Domicile Certificate (for Punjab candidates only).
  • Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
  • ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
  • Passport Size Photograph
  • Fee Receipt

Important Links

Haryana Medical CollegesClick Here
Haryana Dental CollegesClick Here
Haryana Medical Colleges Fee StructureClick Here
Haryana Medical Colleges Seat MatrixClick Here
Haryana Medical Colleges CutoffClick Here
Haryana MBBS Merit ListClick Here
Haryana NEET Seat AllotmentClick Here
Haryana NEET Conducting AuthorityClick Here

Follow us on the latest NEET news and Google news for regular updates on medical colleges and universities in India, admission, courses, exams, schools, web storiespodcasts, etc.

Get Medical Counselling Support in India: +91-9873056333

Get Abroad MBBS Admission Guidance: +91-9999709233


The Edufever News is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@edufevernews) and stay updated with the latest Educational News in India.


Click here for more Education News

Leave a comment