IIMT University, Meerut (IIMT University) is a Private University which is situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in July 2016. We have 23 years of experience in the field of education with a proven record of achievements and growth. The University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Throughout this article, we will discuss IIMT University like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details. IIMT University welcomes all aspirants around the world to join and become the ambassador of change. The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
Below we have mentioned the NEET UG 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
IIMT University Meerut
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of IIMT University Meerut.
|College Name||IIMT University, Meerut|
|Popular Name||IIMT University|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Approval By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Category||BNYS College in Utter Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
IIMT University offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at IIMT University is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The IIMT University fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Enrolment Charges (One Time)||Tution Fee (Per Year)||Book Bank (Per Year)||Security (One time)||Mis. Expenses||Examination Fee (Per Year)||Total Fee|
Note: The fee structure may subject to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Note: To know more about the Cutoff Click Here.
Utter Pradesh Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Utter Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Utter Pradesh Ayush NEET 2020.
Candidate applying for BNYS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||IIMT University|
- It is one of the premiers BNYS Colleges in Utter Pradesh.
- We would like to give 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Top BNYS Colleges in Utter Pradesh.
IIMT University, Meerut
Address: Mawana Rd, O Pocket, Ganga Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
Telephone No: 099970 89170
Fax No: (0121) 2793600
Email Id: @iimtindia.net
Official Website: iimtu.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻 Wash your Hands Often 🖐
👉🏻 Wear a Face Mask 😷
👉🏻 Avoid Contact with Sick People 🤒
👉🏻 Always Cover your Cough or Sneeze 🤧
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍