Neet.nta.nic.in 2022 Registration: According to the Recent Updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the registrations for NEET 2022 for over 16 lakh aspirants on April 6 at neet.nta.nic.in. As per the official notice released by the NTA, the NEET UG 2022 exam date is July 17. The NEET 2022 information bulletin comprising all the important details such as eligibility criteria, registration process, fee, etc., is also available at neet.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS, BDS AYUSH, veterinary, and nursing programmes; the NEET-UG is administered in pen and paper mode, and the exam will be held in 13 languages for over 16 lakh aspirants.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Dates (Announced)
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 April to 06 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||07 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars To be intimated||later on, the website|
|Date of NEET UG Exam 2022||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
How to Apply in NTA NEET UG 2022?
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can avail of the NEET-UG 2022 Application Form via online mode only.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) of NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another transaction of the fee if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees (Category-wise)
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NEET UG 2022 Important Instruction for Candidates
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- The Online Application Form submission may be made by accessing the NTA website, and the Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that their e-mail address and Mobile Number are provided online.
- Application Forms are their own or Parents/Guardians only. NTA will send all information/ communication through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
NEET UG 2021 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|