For Candidates who are preparing for NEET 2022, we are going to discuss every important process of the NTA NEET UG entrance exam like the Application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NEET 2021 cutoff, counseling, etc., let’s take a look at the Quick fact about NEET. We will let you about NEET 2022 application form in this article. The NEET exam has been conducted on 17 July 2022.
1. Quick Fact
2. Important dates
3. How to fill NEET 2022 Application Form?
4. NEET 2022 Application Correction Window
5. NEET Application Form Documents Required
6. Frequently Asked Questions
Before discussing the each and every important process of NTA NEET UG entrance exam like Application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NEET 2021 cutoff, counselling etc., let’s take a look at the Quick fact about NEET.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Punjabi and Malayalam.|
NEET Application Form Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 April 2022 to 20 May 2022 till 09:00PM|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||20 May 2022 till 11:50 PM|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||24 May 2022 to 27 May 2022 till 09:00 PM|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||yet to be announced|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be released three days before the Examination|
|Date of Examination||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours & 20 minutes)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2022 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on the website|
How to fill the NEET 2022 Application Form?
NEET application form can be filled in two phases – one to be filled before the final submission of the NEET 2022 form, and the second set needs to be filled before the declaration of result. Filling all seats/phases at the time of availability is a major requirement for the NEET application form 2022. The brochure has provided the list of columns to be filled in NEET form 2022, which can be checked below.
Step-1: Go to the official website of NTA NEET or neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Fill Registration Form” or the invitation for NEET-UG 2022 Registration.
- Candidates click on ‘New Registration’ and read the instructions.
- To complete the NEET registration, students must verify the above details and submit them.
- To complete the NEET registration, candidates must verify the above details and submit them.
- This is a mandatory step in NEET 2022 registration where Students must click on the OTP verification to verify the same. They must use the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Apply online for NEET 2022
- Click on “Click here to login”
- Login using the application number and password
- The NEET 2022 application will open on your screen
- Details entered during the registration process will be pre-filled in the application and cannot be changed
- Check all the details carefully as they cannot be changed after the final submission of the NEET application form
- To submit the duly checked application form, click on “Yes, please do” on the confirmation pop-up
Step-3: Upload scanned images
- Click on “Upload your recent documents”
- Select the files to be uploaded
- Click on “Next”
- Step 4: Make Payment
- Select the desired mode of payment ( SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI)
Step-4: Pay the application fee
|Category||Application fee (In Rs)|
|Other Backward Classes||1,500|
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe||900|
|Persons with Disability||900|
Step-5: Print Confirmation
Save and print the filled application form for NEET 2022 along with the confirmation slip.
NEET 2022 Application Correction Window
NTA will give Aspirants an option to change certain fields through the correction window of the NEET application form 2022. The correction window is expected to be activated after the NEET 2022 application process and is likely to remain open for at least two weeks.
NEET Application Form Documents Required
- Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression can be used and file size should be in between 10 to 50 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of post card size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
NEET 2022 Helpdesk
|NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is NEET 2022 application form out?
A. NEET 2022 application form release date is 06 April.
Q. How can I pay the NEET application fee?
A. Application fee of NEET 2022 can be paid through credit/debit card or internet banking.
Q. What is the last date for the NEET application?
A. The last date of filling an application of NEET 2022 is 20 May 2022 till 09:00 PM.
Q. Can I change my address using the NEET correction window?
A. Yes, you can change the address using the correction window of the NEET 2022 application form.
Q. What is the NEET 2022 application fee for General Candidates?
A. Application form fee of NEET 2022 for General candidates is INR 1600 and EWS candidates is INR 1500.
Q. How do we know if our NEET application form 2022 is accepted?
A. After completing NEET registration form 2022, Candidates can check the NEET application status after logging in using the login credentials.
Q. Can I submit the application fee through offline mode?
A. No, you can pay NEET Application through online mode only.
Click here for more Education News