Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2021 Examination? In this article, we will let you about NEET 2021 Application Form. NEET UG 2021 was conducted on September 12, and the results will announce soon. However, before results, the NEET 2021 application window will re-open, and candidates will have to make the second application phase. The NTA said that the application process had been classified into two sets or stages “to secure that the applicant data is submitted quickly,” the NTA said.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
1. Quick Fact
2. Important dates
3. NEET-UG Phase-2 Registration
4. How to fill NEET 2021 Application Form?
5. NEET 2021 Application Correction Window
6. NEET Application Form Documents Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions
Before discussing the whole NTA NEET UG entrance exam like Application form, important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NEET 2021 cutoff, counselling etc., let’s look at the Quick fact about NEET.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Punjabi and Malayalam.|
NEET Application Form Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||13 July 2021 to 10 August 2021 (upto 09:50 pm)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||10 August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||08 August 2021 to |
|Announcement of the City of Examination||20 August 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be released 3 days before the Examination|
|Date of Examination||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2021 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on the website|
How to fill the NEET 2021 Application Form?
NEET application form can be filled in two phases – one to be filled before the final submission of the NEET 2021 form, and the second set needs to be filled before the declaration of result. Filling all seats/phases at the time of availability is a major requirement for the NEET application form 2021. The brochure has provided the list of columns to be filled in NEET form 2021, which can be checked below.
Step-1: Go to the official website of NTA NEET or neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Fill Registration Form” or the invitation for NEET-UG 2021 Registration
- Candidates click on ‘New Registration’ and read the instructions.
- To complete the NEET registration, students must verify the above details and submit them.
- To complete the NEET registration, candidates must verify the above details and submit them.
- This is a mandatory step in NEET 2021 registration where Students must click on the OTP verification to verify the same. They must use the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Apply online for NEET 2021
- Click on “Click here to login”
- Login using the application number and password
- The NEET 2021 application will open on your screen
- Details entered during the registration process will be pre-filled in the application and cannot be changed
- Check all the details carefully as they cannot be changed after the final submission of the NEET application form
- To submit the duly checked application form, click on “Yes, please do” on the confirmation pop-up
Step-3: Upload scanned images
- Click on “Upload your recent documents”
- Select the files to be uploaded
- Click on “Next”
- Step 4: Make Payment
- Select the desired mode of payment ( SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI)
Step-4: Pay the application fee
|Category||Application fee (In Rs)|
|Other Backward Classes||1,400|
|Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe||800|
|Persons with Disability||800|
Step-5: Print Confirmation
Save and print the filled application form for NEET 2021 along with the confirmation slip.
NEET UG 2021 Phase-2 Registration
The NTA said that the application process had been classified into two sets or stages “to secure that the applicant data is submitted quickly,” the NTA said, and these two steps are as follow:
- The first set of data needs to be filled up before the last date of submission of the online Application Form.
- The second set of information requires to be filled up by the applicants before publishing the Result/ downloading of Score Card during the period that would be notified individually through NEET (UG) Portal in due course,” it said.
- Applicants must fill up each set of information on the application form. If a candidate does not finish both phases, their candidature will be cancelled, meaning the result will not be published.
Information To Be Submitted During NEET 2021 Phase 2 Registration
NEET is a national-level exam for admission to medical, nursing and life sciences courses at the undergraduate level in India.
NEET 2021 Application Correction Window
NTA will give Aspirants an option to change certain fields through the correction window of the NEET application form 2021. The correction window is expected to be activated after the NEET 2021 application process and is likely to remain open for at least two weeks.
NEET Application Form Documents Required
- Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression can be used and file size should be in between 10 to 50 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of post card size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
NEET 2021 Application Form Brochure (Released)
NTA has released the NEET UG 2021 brochure with major changes. NTA NEET application form 2021 was released at neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET 2021 Helpdesk
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
NEET UG Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here||Cutoff||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here||Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dress Code||Click Here||Exam Day Guideline||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Ans: NEET 2021 application form release date is July 13.
A. Application fee of NEET 2021 can be paid through credit/debit card or internet banking.
A. Students fill the form until the NEET application form 2021, from 06 August 2021 till 11:50 PM
A. Yes, you can change the address using the correction window of the NEET 2021 application form.
A. Application form fee of NEET 2021 for General and EWS candidates is 1500 Rs.
A. After completing NEET registration form 2021, Candidates can check the NEET application status after logging in using the login credentials.
A. No, you can pay NEET Application through online mode only.