NBE NEET PG 2022 scorecard: As per the latest update, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate, NEET PG 2022 scorecard at nbe.edu.in. NBE earlier released the NEET PG 2022 result on June 1 for 1.8 lakh candidates. The NEET PG 2022 result was announced on June 1, and the scorecard will be released today. After qualifying for the NEET PG exam, candidates must go through the NEET PG 2022 counselling process, held by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
MBBS graduates who have qualified for the exam can download the NEET PG scorecards 2022 by logging in with their user ID and password. The NEET PG 2022 scorecard includes details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, category, rank, marks, and several correct and incorrect responses. Read further to know more details.
MCC has not released the schedule of NEET PG 2022 counselling. The All India Quota (AIQ) NEET PG counselling will be conducted in a total of 4 rounds, including a mop-up round and stray vacancy round. During the counselling, candidates will have to register, make the payment and give their preferences of colleges and courses.
How to download NEET PG Scorecard 2022
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Select NEET-PG as the entrance exam
- Click on the NEET PG 2022 application login
- Login with user ID and password
- On the screen, NEET PG scorecard 2022 will appear
- Cross-check the details printed on it. Take at least three to four printouts for future reference.
Details mentioned – NEET PG 2022 Scorecard
The following are the details mentioned in the scorecard and need to be verified.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- PWD(H) status
- Roll number
- Scores obtained (out of 800)
- Total correct answers
- Total incorrect answers
- NEET PG All India Rank
- Cutoff of NEET PG
MCC conducts NEET PG 2022 Counselling for the following Institutions/Universities
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states (participation of the Union Territory of J&K is subject to their contribution of seats).
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions as provided by the respective college/institute.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions (only Registration part).
Top 10 PG Medical Colleges in India by NIRF
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences||New Delhi||92.07||1|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research||Chandigarh||82.62||2|
|Christian Medical College||Vellore||75.33||3|
|National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bangalore||Bangalore||73.62||4|
|Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences||Lucknow||72.45||5|
|Amrita School of Medicine Kochi||Coimbatore||69.25||6|
|Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi||Varanasi||67.62||7|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research||Puducherry||67.42||8|
|King George’s Medical University Lucknow||Lucknow||64.67||9|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||Manipal||63.60||10|