Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU is one of the reputed Govt. Dental College in Uttar Pradesh. Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi was founded in 2005-06. The College was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is affiliated with Banaras Hindu University Varanasi and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to the Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi, then you should know about the Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi Address & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi
Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Faculty of Dental Sciences at BHU Varanasi.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU|
|Location||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2005-06|
|Affiliated to||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:– Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at the Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU, Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Suppose you are interested in pursuing BDS from the Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi. In that case, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course. Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi BDS Seats will be updated soon.
Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses for three years.
|Public Health Dentistry||Three years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||Three years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Three years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||Three years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||Three years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Three years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Three years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||Three years|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing PG from the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course.
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||1|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||1|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||1|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||1|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||4|
Note: To know more info about MDS at the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU Varanasi Click Here.
We will let you know about the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. Applying for the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For MDS Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|MDS at Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU||Click Here|
The Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU, fee structure for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NBE NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – P.H.||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||227||250|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees. SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET UG registration) to confirm successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who will build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to the Faculty of Dental Sciences, BHU, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note: For more information about the NEET MDS Counselling, Click Here.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi|
Faculty of Dental Sciences IMS BHU Varanasi
Address: Campus Near Sthapna Sthal, BHU, Varanasi BHU Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh Varanasi -221005
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi is 100.
Q. Do the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, and BHU Varanasi provide internships?
A. Yes, they do. After completing four years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. Does the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU, provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Kanti Devi Dental College Mathura.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi?
A. Bhagwanpur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Q. Is the Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi government or private?
A. Faculty of Dental Sciences, IMS, BHU Varanasi is Government.
Q. Why do Tuition Fees of the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi so much?
A. The fees of the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at the Faculty of Dental Sciences at BHU Varanasi.
Q. Is a degree from the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS at the Faculty of Dental Sciences BHU Varanasi will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree in BDS after completing the course. After your course completion, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
kab hnge exam dental hygveinist ke…