Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, U.P. Lucknow is one of the reputed Govt Dental Colleges in Lucknow. The College is popularly known as Faculty Dental College KGMU Lucknow, and it was founded in 1951-52. The College is affiliated with King George’s Medical University Lucknow and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
- Jan 21, 2022 Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Round 1 Counselling 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 GSIPU Delhi NEET 2021 Round 1 Counselling Registration Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Final Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2021 Choice Filling Know more
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission from the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow, you should know about the Faculty of Dental Sciences Fee Structure, Course Offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities. Available and complete King George’s Medical University reviews & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Faculty of Dental Sciences King George’s Medical University Lucknow
The Faculty of Dental Sciences also made significant contributions in the field of research. There are nine departments, with an annual intake of 70 BDS students and 27 MDS students.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU University Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, U.P. Lucknow|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||1951-52|
|Affiliated to||King George’s Medical University Lucknow|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Under 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– King George’s Medical University Lucknow
- Approved by:– Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status:– Government
If you want to know about the Faculty of Dental Sciences Lucknow Student Support, we have given below in an excellent way.
These are King George’s Medical University Lucknow Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying from Lucknow Dental College:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study BDS|
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from the Faculty of Dental College, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course. KGMU Lucknow BDS Seats is 70.
Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for three years.
|Speciality||Duration||Want to Study MDS|
|Oral Surgery||3 years||Apply Now|
|Prosthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Orthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Periodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
|Pedodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Medicine||3 years||Apply Now|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing MDS from the KGMU Lucknow, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is MDS offering.
|Oral Surgery||4||Three years|
|Conservative Dentistry||4||Three years|
|Oral Pathology||3||Three years|
|Oral Medicine||3||Three years|
|Public Health Dentistry||4||Three years|
Here in this selection, we will let you about the Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. Applying for the Faculty of Dental College KGMU Lucknow, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For P.G. Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
|Online registrations||20 January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to fill the application form||24 January 2022|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||21 January 2022 to 25 January 2022|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||25 January 2022|
|Date of Online Choice Filling||27 January 2022 (2.00 PM) to 31 January 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||01, 02 February 2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letters & admission||02 February 2022 to 05 February 2022|
The fee structure of Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow undergraduate and postgraduate are mentioned below:
- 3600/- Per Year (Single Seated)
- 2400/- Per Year (Double Seated)
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – P.H.||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – P.H.||40th percentile||227||250|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart:-
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
For aspirants applying to the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For U.G. Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For P.G. Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of UP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Faculty of Dental Sciences Lucknow Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Odisha & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Address: Faculty of Dental Sciences King George’s Medical University Uttar Pradesh,
Mobile No: 9839026733
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Dental Science KGMU Lucknow Campus Overview
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow is 70.
A. Yes, they do. After completing four years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
A. Yes, the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow.
A. Shah Mina Rd, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003
A. Faculty of Dental Sciences KGMU Lucknow is Government.