Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is one of the reputed Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as AMU Dental College Aligarh and was founded in 1996-97. The College is affiliated with Aligarh Muslim University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- Jan 21, 2022 Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 Maharashtra NEET Round 1 Counselling 2021 Provisional Seat Matrix Out Know more
- Jan 21, 2022 GSIPU Delhi NEET 2021 Round 1 Counselling Registration Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Final Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 20, 2022 Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2021 Out Know more
- Jan 19, 2022 Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2021 Choice Filling Know more
Hey, Students if you are interested in admission from AMU Dental College Aligarh, then you should know about AMU Dental College Aligarh Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete AMU Dental College Aligarh Address & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital
It was also around this time that a movement began to have it develop into a university. To achieve this goal, expansions were made, and more academic programs were added to the College’s curriculum.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of AMU Dental College Aligarh.
|Name of Institute||Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh|
|Popular Name||AMU Dental College Aligarh|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Year of Establishment||1996-97|
|Affiliated to||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|All India Rank||26|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Under 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Aligarh Muslim University
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Govt.
These are AMU Dental College Aligarh Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested to study or already studying from AMU Dental College Aligarh:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
AMU Dental College Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Course||Duration||Want to Study BDS|
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship||Apply Now|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from AMU Dental College Aligarh, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering. AMU Dental College Aligarh BDS Seats will be updated soon.
AMU Dental College Aligarh provides quality education and offers the following MDS courses for three years.
|Speciality||Duration||Want to Study MDS|
|Oral Surgery||3 years||Apply Now|
|Prosthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Orthodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Periodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
|Pedodontics||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||Apply Now|
|Oral Medicine||3 years||Apply Now|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||Apply Now|
MDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing PG from AMU Dental College Aligarh, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering.
|Public Health Dentistry||2|
Here this selection we will let you about AMU Dental College Aligarh BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College & Hospital Aligarh is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Ahmed Dental College Aligarh, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|Top Dental Colleges in India Under 2 Lakh||Apply Now|
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Dates for 1st Round (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow has released the Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Schedule.
|Online registrations||20 January 2022 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to fill the application form||24 January 2022|
|Date of Documents Verification of academic certificates/Caste/ Other documents and submission of security money||21 January 2022 to 25 January 2022|
|Date of declaration of Merit List of registered candidates||25 January 2022|
|Date of Online Choice Filling||27 January 2022 (2.00 PM) to 31 January 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment||01, 02 February 2022|
|Date of downloading the allotment letters & admission||02 February 2022 to 05 February 2022|
The fees structure of AMU Dental College Aligarh for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
NEET MDS Cutoff 2021 (Announced)
To take admission in all Indian Dental colleges for P.G courses (MDS), you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff 2021 score and percentile.
|MDS Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||909-4140|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||1173-3964|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2890-4849|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2920-4162|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||9298-11751|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dental Materials||12728-12728|
AMU Dental College Aligarh General Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank||2018 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh OBC Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2018 Cutoff by rank||2019 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh SC Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2020 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh ST Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank|
AMU Dental College Aligarh PWD Cutoff (MDS Course)
|Round||2017 Cutoff by rank|
UP NEET Counselling Flow Chart:-
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to AMU Dental College Aligarh.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of UP Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh Ranking & its reputation all across the state of UP & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh|
|All India Rank||26|
|Want to Study in this College||Apply Now|
Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh
Address: Medical Road, AMU Campus, Civil Lines, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
AMU Dental College Contact No: 9412820690
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is 100.
A. Yes, Ahmad Dental College Aligarh provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Ahmad Dental College Aligarh.
A. AMU Campus, Medical Rd, Civil Lines, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002.
A. Dr Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College Aligarh is Government.
A. The fees of AMU Dental College Aligarh are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fee structure of AMU Dental College Aligarh, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from AMU Dental College Aligarh.
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS from AMU Dental College Aligarh will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of BDS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.