Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women Delhi (IGDTUW Delhi) was Established in the year of 1998 by Government of NCT of Delhi. It was formerly known as Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Delhi in short IGIT Delhi. IGIT Delhi was affiliated to GGSIPU Delhi while in the year of 2013 it gained autonomy and became the first women’s technical university in India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women.
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women|
|Popular Name||IGDTUW Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Institute Type||State Government|
|Affiliated to||GGSIPU Delhi|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD|
|Category||Top Engineering College in Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliation by: GGSIPU Delhi
- Approved by: AICTE
- Institute Type: State Government
- World class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- Hostel for Girls Only
- Medical Help
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Students’ Affairs Council
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||60||4 Years|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||60||4 Years|
|B.Tech Information Technology (IT)||60||4 Years|
|B.Tech Mechanical Automation Engineering(MAE)||60||4 Years|
The admission to various programmes of the Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the National Test Agency
|MCA||Admission in MCA programme candidates has to clear the NIMCET entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
- The admission in B.Tech programme will be through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) jointly for DTU, NSTU, IGDTUW and IIITD.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
How to Fill Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.1300 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in JEE Main.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- JeeMain Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the IGDTUW Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of IGDTUW Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
A Student should be passed the Final examination of the 10+2 system in Science with at least 65% marks (60% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized board.
JEE Main score followed by Counselling conducted by JAC.
Candidates must be Passed B.Tech for any stream to the recognized university with 65% marks. and must be qualified GATE.
Candidates must be passed BCA/ BIT/ BIS with 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the main subjects at Graduation level.
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women Delhi (IGDTUW Delhi) is one of the Best Government Women’s Engineering College in North India. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women Delhi has well-established alumni Network. There are numbers of PSU’s, MNC’S visited the campus every year.
The IGDTUW Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of applying candidates, total numbers of seats and last year admission record.
|JEE Main Cutoff||Click Here|
|Gate Cutoff||Click Here|
For MCA Cutoff
- The cut off marks are known as the minimum marks obtained by an applicant to get admission into the MCA course.
- The NIMCET exam conducting body which is NIT will publish the common cut off list for all participating NITs.
- NIMCET Cutoff 2020 will be bassed in difficulty level of examination, no of candidate participating etc.
- There will be no extra separate cut off list for several participating Institution.
- If any of the applicants score zero or negative marks in Mathematics, they will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
- From NIMCET 2020 cut off score, applicants will know about their chances of getting admission into NIT Institutions.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||IGDTUW Delhi|
Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women
Kashmere Gate, Opp. St. James Church, New Delhi-110006
Phone: 011- 23900261, 23900264
Official Website: https://www.igdtuw.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, IGDTUW Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that IGDTUW offers you superb arrangements.
A. IGDTUW Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. IGDTUW Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers