NEET UG 2022 Photo Requirements (Passport/Postcard): – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET 2022 application form at neet.nta.nic.in. Applicants will be required to upload their NEET UG 2022 photograph, signature, thumb impression, and documents while filling out the registration form for NEET with the updated specifications. The updated specifications of documents and postcard photo size for NEET by NTA are mentioned in this article.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS, BDS AYUSH, veterinary, and nursing programmes; the NEET-UG is administered in pen and paper mode, and the exam will be held in 13 languages for over 16 lakh aspirants.
Uploading NTA NEET 2022 photographs, signatures, and documents is the most crucial step while filling NEET application form. NTA release guidelines for uploading the images of NEET 2022. These guidelines include the dimensions, size, format, resolution, and style of the NEET-UG photo, signature, and thumb impression to be uploaded.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Dates (Announced)
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 April to 06 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/ Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||07 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars To be intimated||later on, the website|
|Date of NEET UG Exam 2022||17 July 2022 (Sunday)|
Documents required for NEET registration 2022
Upload Scanned Images of the Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph (NEET UG 2022 Photo Requirements), Postcard size Photograph, Signature, Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression, Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable):
- The recent photograph should be either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible, including ears against a white background.
- Scanned photographs, signature, and Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impressions should be in JPG format (clearly legible).
- Scanned Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable) should be in pdf format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned passport photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned Postcard photograph (4”x6”) should be between 10 kb – and 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of scanned and Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impressions as per the Template provided (Appendix-XXIV) should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of the scanned copy of the Class 10 pass certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
Please check your photographs and signature before submission of the Application Form. If the photo or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the candidate’s identity, the application will be rejected.
Note: The Candidate has to upload only their photograph, signature, Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression, and certificate(s) as mentioned above (and not of anybody else) in a correct/proper manner. In case it is found at any time in the future that the Candidate has used/uploaded the photographs, Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impression, signature, and certificate(s) of someone else in their Application Form/Admit Card, or they have tampered their Admit Card/Result/ScoreCard, these acts of the candidate shall be treated as Unfair Means (UFM) Practices, and they shall have proceeded with the actions as contemplated under the provisions of the Information Bulletin relating to Unfair Means Practices.
neet.nta.nic.in Application Fees (Category-wise)
Here are the reference application fees mentioned in NEET-UG 2022:
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NEET UG 2022 Important Instruction for Candidates
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- The Online Application Form submission may be made by accessing the NTA website, and the Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that their e-mail address and Mobile Number are provided online.
- Application Forms are their own or Parents/Guardians only. NTA will send all information/ communication through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
NEET UG 2021 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|