NEET 2023 Registration Soon: The NTA will be starting the NEET UG 2023 registration likely from March 5, as per media reports. Medical students who wish to take MBBS admission will have to submit the NEET 2023 application form through the official website at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET UG 2023 registration confirming start date, an NTA official has told The Indian Express that it will start the application process on March 5.
The NTA will be conducting the single-largest medical entrance exam, NEET 2023, on May 7, 2023. To fill out the NEET application form, candidates need to register themselves on the website by providing basic information like name, contact details, and email id. After successful registration, candidates will receive a unique registration number and password, which they will need to log in and fill out the application form.
NEET Exam 2023 Highlights
|NEET full form||National Eligibility cum Entrance|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||07 May 2023 (Sunday)|
|Registration date||05 March 2023 (Expected)|
|Application form last date||To be announced|
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper-based test|
|Total number of questions||200 (Students need to attempt 180)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
How to Apply in NTA NEET UG 2023?
A step-by-step guide to filling out an application form is provided below.
- Admission Seeker can avail of the NEET-UG 2023 Application Form online.
- Visit the official website (https://ntaneet.nic.in/) NEET.
- Apply for Online Registration using your or your parent’s unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph
- The focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
- Pay the fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI, and keep the proof of fee paid safely for future reference. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account.
- However, the candidate must make another fee transaction if the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Application Fee (Category-wise)
The NEET application fee differs for different categories, which must be paid when submitting NEET-UG. Aspirants may check in the table below the requisite application fee for the NEET-UG 2022 application form submission for General, SC, ST, OBC or other category fees.
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1,500/-|
|Outside India (Fee in ₹)||INR 8500/|
NOTE: Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate as applicable
NEET UG 2023 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|NEET Chemistry Preparation||Click Here||NEET Physics Preparation||Click Here|
|NEET Biology Preparation||Click Here||Chemistry MCQ Preparation||Click Here|
|Physics MCQ Preparation||Click Here||NEET Biology MCQ Preparation||Click Here|
Follow us on the latest NEET news and Google news for regular updates on medical colleges and universities in India, admission, courses, exams, schools, web stories, podcasts, etc.