NEET UG Registration 2023: Wait is over for all the medical aspirants who are waiting for the NEET UG 2023 Registration process to get admission to MBBS/BDS/Ayush/Nursing colleges in India. As per the latest update by the National testing agency (NTA) has started the NEET registration process from 06 March and candidates can fill out their application till 06 April 2023 at neet.nta.nic.in.
As per Section 14 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, the NEET (UG) has to be conducted as a common and uniform (NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions. Similarly, as per Section 14 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020, there shall be a uniform NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate courses in each of the disciplines i.e. BAMS, BUMS, and BSMS courses of the Indian System of Medicine in all Medical Institutions governed under this Act. NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to admission to the BHMS courses as per National Commission for Homeopathy Act, 2020.
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple-choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (Indian Standard Time) and shall be uniform for all candidates. Candidates can check the complete details about the NEET UG Registration 2023 dates, application process, documents, fees, exam date etc.
NTA NEET UG 2023 Important Dates
This section will provide you with detailed information about the NTA NEET 2023 Registration Date.
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 March to 06 April 2023 (up to 09:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through |
Credit / Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI
|06 April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Announcement of the NEET 2023 Exam Centre||To be intimated later on the website|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||To be intimated later on the website|
|Date of Examination||07 May 2023 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM|
(Indian Standarad Time)
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA website||To be announced later on the website|
How to fill out NEET UG Registration Form 2023?
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “NEET UG 2023” registration link.
- Fill in the required details.
- Create a login ID and password for the NEET UG Registration 2023 portal.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other relevant documents in the specified format and size.
- Pay the registration fee using any of the available payment methods, such as debit/credit card, net banking, UPI, etc. The registration fee for NEET UG 2023 will be announced by NTA later.
- After the successful payment of the registration fee, download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- The registration process will be complete only after you have uploaded all the required documents and paid the registration fee.
NEET UG Registration 2023 Form Fee
In this section, you can get detailed information about the category-wise NEET UG Registration 2023 Form Fee for centres in India and outside.
|Category of Candidate||Centres In India (Fee in ₹)||Centres Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|General||₹ 1700/-||₹ 9500/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||₹ 1600/-||₹ 9500/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||₹ 1000/-||₹ 9500/-|
NEET UG 2023: Important Instructions for Candidates
In this section, you can get detailed information about the Important Instructions for Candidates at the time of NEET UG Registration 2023.
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians’ only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023. The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf file. If the Present and Permanent addresses are the same, then the same document will suffice.
NEET Documents Required 2023 for Application Form
In this section, you can get detailed information about the documents required for Candidates at the time of NEET UG Registration 2023.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Postcard size photograph
- Left & right hands fingers, thumb impression
- Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Embassy/ Citizenship certificate
- Class 10 passed the certificate
NEET 2023 photo (passport/postcard) size, format, documents specifications
|Documents||Specifications||Size and Format||Specification for tool|
|Passport Photograph||Latest photograph white background80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background||Size – 10 Kb to 200 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Postcard size picture||Must be taken on or after September 1, 2021.Preferably with the name and date of taking the photograph.|
Photographs should not be with caps or goggles.80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background
|4″x6″ (Size 10 kb – 200 kb)||4.25 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Signature||White BackgroundSign with black penSignature must not be in capital letters.||Size – 4 Kb to 30 KbFormat – JPG||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Left-hand thumb impression||In case of any eventuality of the left-hand thumb being unavailable, the right-hand thumb impression may be used blue ink on white paper||Size: 10 kb to 200 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Class 10 passing certificate||The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploadingClearly visible||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI|
|Category certificate||SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
|PwBD certificate||Certificate obtained by the list of centres mentioned in the brochure||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
|Citizenship certificate||Citizenship/Embassy certificate or any documentary proof of citizenship in PDF format||Size – 50 kb to 300 kb||PDF format|
NEET UG 2023 Resources
|Major Notification||Click Here||Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here||Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Book||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here||Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Exam Centre||Click Here|
|NEET Chemistry Preparation||Click Here||NEET Physics Preparation||Click Here|
|NEET Biology Preparation||Click Here||Chemistry MCQ Preparation||Click Here|
|Physics MCQ Preparation||Click Here||NEET Biology MCQ Preparation||Click Here|
Follow us on the latest NEET news and Google news for regular updates on medical colleges and universities in India, admission, courses, exams, schools, web stories, podcasts, etc.