Symbiosis International University Pune Scholarship: Every student dreams of studying in the best college, but very few of them make it happen. Some students lack career guidance, whereas others suffer from a financial crisis; as a result, they are forced to drop their plans. Many the Brilliant Students from apparently weak backgrounds have to compromise with some low-grade colleges because of their Financial unavailability. Many institutes provide different Symbiosis International University Pune Scholarship Scheme to their students; they extend scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious students based on their academic achievements.
The Symbiosis University Pune Scholarships have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation, a small step towards the collective goal of making India the knowledge superpower of the world.
Why Choose Symbiosis University
Scholarship Scheme (Courses, Merit, Entrance) Based
This section will provide detailed information about the Symbiosis University Pune Scholarship criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate courses; candidates are advised to check the complete scholarship criteria for all courses at Symbiosis University Campus.
Number of Scholarships
- One Partial (50%) Academic Scholarship for a Post Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU
- One Full (100%) Academic Scholarship for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU
- One Partial (50%) Academic Scholarship for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU
- Two Partial (25%) Academic Scholarships for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU
|Apart from these scholarships, Symbiosis would offer a 30% concession/scholarship on academic fees for all African students wishing to pursue a course at any institute of Symbiosis International University. This scheme has been initiated under the ‘Educate Africa’ programme with a view to strengthening relations between India and Africa.|
|The student must also bear all additional costs including hostel fees, mess fees application fee, administrative fees, IELA, exam fee, etc.|
|Deserving foreign national students are eligible to apply.|
|The student must have the final result of the last qualifying examination at the time of applying for the scholarship.|
The student must:
- Hold a valid foreign passport.
- Have obtained more than 75% as a qualifying grade in 12th Std. Those who appeared for final exams and awaiting final results should submit predicted results (in the case of Undergraduate programs).
- Have obtained more than 60% as a qualifying grade in Graduation (in the case of Postgraduate programs).
- Have appeared for an English Proficiency Test conducted by the British Council (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6 or the IELA Test with a minimum band of 3.
- Fulfil the specific eligibility criteria (if any) of the desired program. (Please log on to http://www.scie.ac.in/admissions/under-graduate/ug-basic-eligibility in case of Undergraduate programs and http://www.scie.ac.in/admissions/post-graduate/pg-basic-eligibility in case of Postgraduate programs)
This policy does not cover the following categories:
- Indian, NRI, OCI and PIO students
- International Students in short term programs
- Doctoral programs
- Part-time programs
The following criteria will be applicable for evaluating applications:
- Academic Transcripts to support the record of sustained academic excellence.
- Letter of Recommendation from the Ministry of Higher Education of the respective Country/ The Embassy/High Commission of the Country in India
- Statement of Purpose
- Specific Eligibility Criteria: Students must verify and satisfy the specific eligibility for a program for which he/she is applying including English language requirements.
*Please note Applications without the recommendation of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Country/ The Embassy/High Commission of the Country in India will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How Do I Apply for The Scholarship
|Step: 1||Visit either of the links below to apply online:|
If you are unable to access the link please write to email@example.com for further assistance.
Please fill in the SCIE online application form for the program you wish to apply for with all your personal & educational details.
|Step: 2:||Upload all the required documents as specified on the International Scholarships Application Form.|
10+2 (12th std) mark sheet/’O’ Levels & ‘A’ Levels grades (in case of Cambridge Board / Edexcel GCE) (for under-graduate students)
Diploma Certificate (In case of International Baccalaureate Diploma Program or High School Diploma) (for undergraduate students)
Bachelor Program mark sheet – semester wise / year wise (only for postgraduate students)
Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University or Degree certificate (Only for post-graduate students)
Passport size photograph
Statement of Purpose: A description of the student, highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that will influence their education: A description of your most important professional/academic achievement to date. Your goals and objectives for studying at Symbiosis International University (SIU). How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1,000)
Letter of Recommendation from the Ministry of Higher Education of the respective Country/ The Embassy/High Commission of the Country in India
|Step: 3||Complete the online application along with the terms and conditions.|
|Step: 4||Make the payment of the application fee. For payment details refer: http://www.scie.ac.in/payment|
|Step: 5||Take a print of the application form and sign and date it.|
|Step: 6:||Fill in the International Scholarship form and take a print of the same.|
For Postgraduate Programs: https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/SCIEPGSS/Register/Index.aspx
For Undergraduate Programs: https://ezapp.ishinfo.com/SCIEUGSS/Register/Index.aspx
In order to be considered for a Symbiosis International Scholarship, the application must be submitted to Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE). All the applications received by SCIE will be verified and evaluated by a Selection Committee and the shortlisted students will be informed accordingly. An incomplete application, as well as an application submitted after the deadline, will not be considered for the scholarship. Please check the website www.scie.ac.in for changes in dates and other details.
Scholarship Award Notification
All candidates awarded a scholarship shall be notified and provided with the relevant acceptance documents. All acceptance documentation must be completed and returned to the administering scholarship office at SCIE before acceptance of a scholarship is formalised.
Term & Condition
- The Selection Committee will select the candidate for scholarship on the basis of academic achievements, statement of purpose and references submitted. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final. Reasons for not being awarded the scholarship will not be given.
- Scholarship holders shall bear application and administrative charges and it is mandatory for the student to make all transactions in USD.
- The student shall not be allowed to change the program or the Institute for which he/she is given a scholarship even if the duration and the tuition fee is the same.
- The scholarship holder is responsible for securing an appropriate Student Visa to SIU and for any fee associated with the visa, including the medical examination (visa purpose). The offer of a scholarship does not guarantee that a student visa will be granted.
- The scholarship holder has to bear all other expenses, such as application fee, IELA exam fee, administrative fee, uniform charges, books, examination fee, medical insurance, and security deposit (if any).
- Recipients must satisfy basic criteria of good behaviour, 75% attendance in each semester and at least 6 GPA at the end of each semester with no backlogs in any subject (Must pass all courses in all semesters). Students may not have a Terms Not Granted (TNG) in any semester. Directors of the institute they belong to must provide a good behaviour/character certificate at the end of each year so as to facilitate the continuance of the scholarship. Scholarship recipients may be asked to participate in media activities for the promotion of these scholarships, SCIE and SIU.
- Students shall finish their program within a stipulated duration. Delay in completion of the program will not be covered under the scholarship. In case of delay in completion, the scholarship holder shall be responsible for paying additional charges.
- SCIE reserves the right to cancel the awarded scholarship with immediate effect if any document lacks authenticity. The student is required to show original transcripts and documents submitted with a scholarship application.
- The scholarship duration will not be extended if the scholar is detained /debarred from appearing in the examination due to a shortage of attendance. Suspension from the university will result in the immediate withdrawal of the scholarship.
- Students on scholarship are permitted to go to their home country only during vacations without any financial liabilities on SIU and must ensure compliance with all attendance criteria.
- Symbiosis International University reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if there is adequate proven evidence of serious allegations of illegal activities against the scholarship holder. In such cases, SIU will not have any role to play when the FRRO investigates the case.
- In case a scholarship holder violates the code of conduct of Symbiosis International University, his/her scholarship would be cancelled immediately.
SCHOLARSHIP MONITORING, PAYMENT AND CESSATION
- Scholarship Monitoring will be undertaken by SCIE and SSF to ensure that scholarship recipients are abiding by the terms and conditions of their scholarship. This monitoring will include but is not limited to:
- Academic performance.
- Re-assessment of personal circumstances, if required.
- Any feedback or new information received from the concerned embassies /ministries.
- Scholarship Payment will not be made to the recipient directly in the form of money or any other financial benefits. Payments will be made by the Symbiosis Society Foundation directly to the institute where the recipients are enrolled. This payment will be made continuously for each year of the duration of the program as long as the recipient is abiding to the terms/conditions.
- Scholarship Cessation: In case a student violates any terms/conditions of the undertaking, the scholarship will immediately cease. Amounts already disbursed in that year will be liable to be paid back to the Foundation. In case a student leaves the program halfway through the academic year, the scholarship will cease immediately and the amount already disbursed for that year will be liable to be paid back to the Foundation. In case a student leaves the program at the end of an academic year, without completing it fully, the scholarship will cease.
Where there is any doubt as to the interpretation or administration of the policies and procedures contained within this document, the Principal Director, Symbiosis and the Executive Director, SCIE will be responsible for making decisions.
The following criteria will be applicable for evaluating the application:
- Academic Transcripts to support the record of sustained academic excellence.
- Statement of Purpose: A description of yourself, highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that you feel will influence your education. Describe what you feel is your most important professional/academic achievement to date. Your goals & objectives of studying at Symbiosis International (Deemed University). How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation: The letter must be written by a teacher/ Principal who knows the student for a period of at least two years. The letter must mention the capacity and the duration in which he/she has known the student. The letter should attest to the student’s character, capabilities and track record of achievements and excellence through leadership roles. The recommendation has to be on the School / College/ Institute letterhead and duly signed along with the official stamp and seal of the School/ College/ Institute.
- Specific Eligibility Criteria: Students must verify the specific eligibility for a program for which he/she is applying including the English language requirements.
A selection committee will be constituted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the selection of the candidates. Scholarship applications must be sent to Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE) at the address given below:
Symbiosis University Important Link
|Symbiosis University Pune||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University Pune Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University Pune Course Offered||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University Pune Scholarship||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University Pune Placement||Click Here|
|Symbiosis University Pune Admission Process||Click Here|
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code: 412115
Phone No: + 91 20 28116200, + 91 20 61936200
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +91 20 28116206
Official Website: https://siu.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which courses does Symbiosis Pune offer?
The programme is offered in the faculties of Law, Management, Computer Studies, Health Sciences, Media & Communication, Humanities & Social Sciences and Engineering.
Does Symbiosis Pune have international students?
Admissions of all International students are through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE).
Is Symbiosis Pune good?
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies is a good college in all aspects. Placements: As per the previous year’s record, approximately 92% of the students got placed with an average salary package of 8 LPA. The highest salary package offered was 12 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was 5 LPA.
Is there an NRI quota in Symbiosis Pune?
A candidate is eligible to apply for the Symbiosis MBA entrance exam as a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) if she/he is an Indian National and has appeared for the 12th examination (equivalent to the Indian 12th) or graduated outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be taken outside India.
Does Symbiosis accept CET scores?
SIBM or any institute under Symbiosis University accepts only SNAP scores for admission into the MBA course. So, Mah-CET scores are not valid for Admission into SIBM.