SRM University Sonipat Placement: Getting campus placement is one of the essential aspects expected from a good college. Everyone looks for campus placement records as one of the essential parameters in selecting a college. We all love to prefer Government Institution to a private one because somehow it guarantees a good future. In this regard, SRM University Sonipat Campus has a slight advantage over other private Universities in India. Every Year hundreds of companies visit the SRM Campus to offer some of the best Jobs to its eligible students.
The Ultramodern Training and Placement Cell and 100% Placement assistance are the few reasons SRM has succeeded in creating a world full of Opportunities. Let us read various factors that define SRM University Placement. This article will help you learn about SRM University Sonipat Campus Placement and the different SRM Placement Packages offered by Companies to its students.
SRM University Sonipat Placement Details
SRM University averages placement records while many students get placed in top MNCs.
The University placement cells also organise the seminars, group discussions, and mock interviews as part of career guidance and personality development. Many companies and research organizations keep visites on campus for placement.
SRMUH focus areas are providing counselling, training, regular expert lectures, live projects, internships, industrial visits, case studies and bringing potential recruiters based on students’ expertise together to achieve the best possible placement depending on the market conditions. The department looks after the interest of the students and the employers by providing them with the necessary platform.
Guidelines for Student eligibility
- All the students eligible for placements shall register with the Training & Placement Office (TPO) at the end of the 6th semester as per the annexure.
- All eligible students shall have a minimum aggregate CGPA of 6 without any backlogs apart from satisfying the criteria specified by the recruiting organization/ company which may differ from company to company.
- A student with indiscipline case(s)will be disqualified from the campus placement process
- Students must attend all the training programs conducted from the first year onwards by SRM University Delhi-NCR.
- Students aspiring to go for higher education either in INDIA or abroad or choose any other career options outside the TPO shall share their intention in writing with the TPO before the commencement of the 7th semester.
- In the case of a job fair, students should attend as per the instruction of the TPO.
- To be eligible for placement, a student must maintain a minimum academic attendance of 75% in all the semesters up to the campus visit of a company
SRM Campus Placements
- Students shall attend the recruitment process in the dress code specified for placements and maintain punctuality at stages of the selection process.
- A student once selected by a company is not eligible to appear for any more placement opportunities. However, students selected in IT service/cross-functional companies are permitted further chances to appear for respective core Sector Companies, provided the salary offered is higher by at least 25% more than the offer from the original IT Service/cross-functional Company.
- In general, all eligible interested students are expected to appear for all the selection processes (On & Off-campus). However, an eligible student may withdraw from the placements drive not more than two times on his/her own with prior intimation and approval. Students who are absent beyond two drives will be disqualified for the campus placements.
- Students pursuing a full-semester internship in the 8th semester at faraway locations are exempted from the above clause and may be permitted to skip the placement drives happening on campus during the internship period.
- All the students, irrespective of their status of being already placed, shall be eligible to appear for dream status companies that offer a CTC of more than Rs 6.0 LPA. Based on the reputation and credibility of the company, the University shall decide on the dream status companies.
- Students appearing for the campus drive shall take the process with utmost seriousness and shortlisted students in the preliminary screenings shall attend the subsequent stages of the selection process. Defaulters shall be disqualified from further campus placements.
- Selected students shall strive to improve their academic and professional competency till they join the company. Further, after graduation, the notification of the onboarding process shall be at the discretion of the organisation/company.
- Selected students shall be obliged to honour the offer given by the organisation/company to sustain the relationship of SRM University Delhi – NCR Sonepat with the companies. All the selected students shall give an undertaking to that effect as per the annexure.
- Placed students either through TPO or otherwise (i.e. self) have to inform TPO for records.
- On the date of interview/placement (s) students have to be formally dressed with ICard.
- The placement of any student is not a claim/right. The university shall provide an open platform to all the eligible students as per SRMUH placement Guidelines.
- No Registration charges.
- We contact companies for the placement schedule.
- Companies provide us with the necessary data through a Job description
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for campus placements
- We inform eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We are providing equal opportunity to each deserving student to explore their potential and competency
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made an available team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
We start our placements from the beginning of the 7th semester (July) & close before 25th December. Students can join the internship from January (8th Semester)
|Highest Package||50 LPA|