Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Ayurved Pune is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved College Pune (BVDUCA Pune) and was founded in the year 1990, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. BVDUCA Pune is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved College Pune (BVDUCA Pune) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Ayurved Pune
BVDUCA Pune is a pioneer Ayurved College in Maharashtra to start Ayurved education in English medium.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of the BVDUCA Pune.
|College Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Ayurved|
|Popular Name||BVDUCA Pune|
|Location||Satara Road, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Affiliated with||Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune, India|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG etc.|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The BVDUCA Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||5 years 6month.|
UG Intake Capacity
The BVDUCA Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its PG medical programs.
|Diploma (DNYS)||Naturopathy Yogic Sciences||1 year|
|PG (MD)||Ayurved Samhita Siddhant||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Racha1 Sharir||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Kriya Sharir||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Dravya Gu1 Vigya1||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Rasa Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpa1||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Roga Nidan Avum Vikrit Vigya1||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Swastha Vritta Yoga||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Kayachikitsa||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Kaumar Bhritya – Bala Roga||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Panchkarma||3 year|
|PG (MS)||Prasuti avum Stri Roga||3 year|
|PG (MS)||Shalya Tantra||3 year|
|PG Diploma||Prasuti Striroga (D.G.O. [Ayu.])||2 years|
|PG Diploma||Ayurvedic cosmetology Skin Disease- (D. Dermatology [Ayu])||2 years|
|PG Diploma||Netra Roga Vigyan (D.O. [Ayu.])||2 years|
|PG Diploma||Balrog ( D. Ch. [Ayu.])||2 years|
|PG Diploma||Panchakarma ( D. Panchkarma)||2 years|
|PhD||Samhita Siddhant||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Racha1 Sharir||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Kriya Sharir||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Dravya Gu1||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Rasa Shastra avum Bhaishajya Kalpa1||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Roga Nidan Avum Vikriti Vigya1||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Swasthavritta Yoga||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Agadtantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Prasuti tantra avum Stri Roga||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Kayachikitsa||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Shalya||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Shalakya||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Kaumar Bhritya – Bala Roga||Minimum of 3 years|
|PhD||Panchakarma||Minimum of 3 years|
PG Intake Capacity
|Diploma (DNYS)||Naturopathy Yogic Sciences||50|
|PG (MD)||Ayurved Samhita Siddhant||4|
|PG (MD)||Racha1 Sharir||4|
|PG (MD)||Kriya Sharir||4|
|PG (MD)||Dravya Gu1 Vigya1||4|
|PG (MD)||Rasa Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpa1||4|
|PG (MD)||Roga Nidan Avum Vikrit Vigya1||3|
|PG (MD)||Swastha Vritta Yoga||5|
|PG (MD)||Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka||4|
|PG (MD)||Kaumar Bhritya – Bala Roga||4|
|PG (MS)||Prasuti avum Stri Roga||5|
|PG (MS)||Shalya Tantra||4|
|PG Diploma||Prasuti Striroga (D.G.O. [Ayu.])||2|
|PG Diploma||Ayurvedic cosmetology Skin Disease- (D. Dermatology [Ayu])||2|
|PG Diploma||Netra Roga Vigyan (D.O. [Ayu.])||2|
|PG Diploma||Balrog ( D. Ch. [Ayu.])||2|
|PG Diploma||Panchakarma ( D. Panchkarma)||2|
|PhD||Rasa Shastra avum Bhaishajya Kalpa1||1|
|PhD||Roga Nidan Avum Vikriti Vigya1||1|
|PhD||Agadtantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka||1|
|PhD||Prasuti tantra avum Stri Roga||1|
|PhD||Kaumar Bhritya – Bala Roga||1|
We will let you know about Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Ayurved BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Ayurved, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under BVDUCA Pune. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only BVDUCA Pune, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Name of the Course||General Category||Institutional Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO students|
|PG. Diploma Courses||Rs.2,25,000/-||Rs.2,75,000/-||US $11,000/-|
|(MD Group A) MD (Ayurved Samhita & Siddhant)|
MD (Rachana Sharir)
MD (Kriya Sharir)
MD (Dravya Guna Vigyana)
MD (Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana)
MD (Agad Tantra avum Vidhi Vaidyaka)
MD (Roga Nidan avum Vikriti Vigyana)
|(MD / MS Group B) MD (Panchakarma) MS (Shalakya)|
|(MD / MS Group C) MD (Kayachikitsa) MD (Kaumarbhritya- Balrog)|
MS (Prasuti evum Stree Roga)
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cutoff marks|
|General||50th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||To be announced|
|General-PwD||45th percentile||To be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC-PwD||40th percentile||To be announced|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurved College Pune (BVDUCA Pune)|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDUCA Pune)
Address: Dhanakwadi Educational Campus, Pune-Satara Road, Pune
Maharashtra, India 411043
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in BVDUCA Pune is 100.
Ans. Yes, BVDUCA Pune does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to BVDUCA Pune.
Ans. BVDUCA Pune is located at Dhanakwadi Educational Campus, Pune-Satara Road, Pune
Maharashtra, India 411043.
Ans. BVDUCA Pune is a Private College.