Lal Bahadur Shastri Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic College in Haryana. The college is popularly known as LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur and it was founded in the year 1996.
LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur is affiliated with Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra, Haryana / Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicine(C.C.I.M.), New Delhi.
LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the best ayurvedic colleges in Haryana.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur.
|Name of Institute||Lal Bahadur Shastri Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur|
|Popular Name||LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur, Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur|
|Affiliation||Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra / Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicine(C.C.I.M.), New Delhi|
|Courses||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery B.A.M.S. (Ayurvedacharya)|
|Medium of Course||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery B.A.M.S. (Ayurvedacharya)|
|Category||BAMS College in Haryana|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur like fees structure, a course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, cut-off, facilities and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra / Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian medicines (C.C.I.M)
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital/Medical Facilities
|BAMS||50||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
The LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|BAMS||N/A (As Per Haryana Govt. Norms)|
*** Fees will be Updated Soon…
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The LBS Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Haryana Ayush NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Shri Krishna Ayush University Kurukshetra to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Haryana State Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Haryana Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur|
- It is one of the Ayurvedic College in Haryana.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS College in Haryana.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Mahila Ayurvedic College Bilaspur
Address: Sadhaura Road, Marwa Kalan, Bilaspur, Yamuna Nagar
Distt. Yamuna Nagar Haryana (India)
Zip No: 135102
For Enquiry: [email protected]
For Admission: [email protected]
For Career: [email protected]
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: Is there any chance of medical seat with NEET score of 450 in this college?
Answer: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
Question: What does Free Exit for NEET counselling round one mean?
Answer: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2019 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2019 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalised and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
Question: What are freeze, Float and withdrawal choices shown in NEET counselling 2019 form?
Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
Question: When will the NEET counselling process start?
Answer: The schedule of the NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the second week of June 2019.
Questions: If a candidate is allotted a seat in round one but does not join the college then will s/he be considered eligible for the next round?
Answer: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2019 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
Questions: Difference between percentage & percentile in NEET?
Answer: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually.
Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100
Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam.
Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
Question: 50% Means, How many marks in NEET?
Answer: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!