Manipur University Imphal was established under the Manipur University Act 8 of 1980, located in Imphal, Manipur, India. The University is popularly known as Manipur University Imphal. It was converted into a Central University on October 10, 2005. The University has teaching cum affiliating authority over the entire Manipur. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC) and NAAC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Manipur University Imphal like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Manipur University Imphal
The Manipur University Imphal offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Manipur University Imphal.
|Name of Institute||Manipur University Imphal|
|Popular Name||MU Imphal|
|Location||Imphal, Manipur, India|
|Year of Establishment||1980|
|Affiliated to||UGC and NAAC|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Manipur|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: UGC, NAAC
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Environment: Ragging-free
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour HI.C.U.sLine||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before we have discussed the courses offered in Manipur University Imphal.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year Internship)|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs|
|Wants to Study Abroad?||Click Here|
|Study MBBS in India||Click Here|
|MBBS||5 Years||Click Here|
Here this selection, we will let you about the Manipur University Imphal MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postinO.P.D.snwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(AE.N.T.siology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Manipur University Imphal Sciences Imphal, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Manipur University Imphal is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, then these Useful Resources about Manipur University Imphal (MU Imphal) will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses– Manipur NEET UG Counselling|
|Manipur NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
The Manipur University Imphal fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
Note: The fee structure may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Manipur NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Manipur, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Manipur State Counselling.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE: To Know more about Manipur NEET-UG 2021 Counselling, CLICK HERE
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Nagaland NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Mizoram NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Assam NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Manipur University Imphal|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Manipur University Imphal
Address: Opposite of Govt. Polytechnique College Khandwa – Mundi Road Anand Nagar, Near, Love Kush Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
Telephone No: 3852435125
Email Id: info manipuruniv.ac.in
Official Website: http://www.manipuruniv.ac.in/
Manipur NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the Manipur University Imphal is 125.
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), MD & MS.
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have you as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Manipur University Imphal is Opposite of Govt. Polytechnique College Khandwa – Mundi Road Anand Nagar, Near, Love Kush Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001