Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida is a leading Educational institution based in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. The University has established itself as a high-quality education provider focusing on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students. SNU admission is both merit and entrance-based, and the programme begins in January and ends in July every year. Candidates are selected through state and national-level examinations conducted by different authorities and through SNU Greater Noida Admission Test. 30+ programs and 50+ leading technology specialisations in Engineering and Management have quickly made SNU a sought-after recruitment destination among leading corporates, leading to a stellar placement record.
If you want to take to Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida admission for the academic year 2022-23 (UG and PG Degree Courses), you are in the right place to get admission guidance. Throughout this article, we provide complete information about Shiv Nadar University Admission like Criteria, Process, Application fee, eligibility, how to fill the form and much more.
1. UG Course Admission
2. Doctoral Course Admission
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Important Link
Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida UG Course Admission
Shiv Nadar University selects candidates based on the Class XII or JEE (Main) 2023 & 2022 percentile, followed by SNUSAT and APT and a candidate’s Application Form review.
The updated Admission process is as follows:
- Apply Through SAT (College Board) Scores
- Apply Through ACT scores
- Apply Through SNUSAT and APT (Online or Physical Pearson Vue Centre)
- Apply Through JEE Mains (2023 & 2022) Scores
I. Apply Through SAT (College Board) Scores
The prospective candidates can apply through SAT scores and other modes of admissions (but only once). The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding a personal interview with the selected respective department to be eligible for final selection.
II. Apply Through ACT scores
The prospective candidates can apply through ACT scores and other modes of admissions (but only once). The shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding a personal interview with the respective departments to be eligible for final selection.
III. Apply Through SNUSAT and APT
Candidates can apply through SNUSAT and APT tests. The shortlisted candidates (after SNUSAT and APT) will be informed regarding their interviews with respective departments to be eligible for final selection. (In the Case of School of Engineering & School of Humanities and Social Sciences (select programs), the candidates are not required to appear for an interview.)
IV. Apply Through JEE Mains Scores
- Candidates applying through JEE Mains 2023 & 2022 score of 80 percentile or above are eligible for a direct offer of admission based on
- JEE Mains 2023 & 2022 score
- Cut-off score decided by the University for various Departments of School of Engineering & School of Natural Sciences
- If the candidate has less than 80 percentile in JEE Mains 2023 & 2022, they are advised to apply through the SNUSAT & APT tests
The School wise updated admission process is as follows:
School of Engineering
- Route 1: JEE Mains 2023 & 2022 (≥ 80 percentile) – The candidates scoring equal to or more than 80 percentile in JEE (Mains) 2023 & 2022 are eligible for a direct offer of admissions. However, a specific cut-off will be applicable for access to each department. SNUSAT & APT will be exempted from entries through this route
- Route 2: SNUSAT + APT – The candidates scoring below the 80 percentile will have to appear for SNUSAT & APT. No interview is required for admissions through this route.
- Route 3: SAT + Interview* – The candidates can apply through SAT score
- Route 4: ACT + Interview* – The candidates can apply through ACT score
School of Natural Sciences
- Route 1: JEE Mains 2023 & 2022 (≥ 80 percentile) + Interview* – The candidates scoring equal to or more than 80 percentile in JEE (Mains) 2023 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Route 2: SNUSAT + APT + Interview* – The candidates scoring below 80 percentile in JEE (Mains) 2023 and 2022 and without SAT scores will have to appear for the SNUSAT & APT.
- Route 3: SAT + Interview* – The candidates can apply through SAT score.
- Route 4: ACT + Interview* – The candidates can apply through ACT score
*The Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the online interview in their department(s) of interest(s) to be eligible for final selection.
School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Route 1: SNUSAT + APT + Interview*
- Route 2: SAT + Interview*
- Route 3: ACT + Interview* – The candidates can apply through ACT score
*The Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the online interview with their respective departments to be eligible for final selection
School of Humanities & Social Sciences
For B.A.(Research) in International Relations, B.A.(Research) in Sociology and B.Sc. (Research) in Economics and B.Sc.(Research) in Economics and Finance
- Route 1: SNUSAT and APT
- Route 2: SAT Score
- Route 3: ACT Score
The university will decide the cut-off scores in all the routes.
ForB.A. (Research) in English and B.A.(Research) in History
- Route 1:SNUSAT + APT + Interview*
- Route 2:SAT Score+ Interview*
- Route 3:ACT Score+ Interview* – The candidates can apply through ACT score
*The Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the online interview with the respective department to be eligible for final selection. Please refer to the general guidelines below:
- We have introduced remote proctoring of our tests (SNUSAT & APT), thus, allowing you to take SNUSAT and APT in the safety of your home. A proctor from our testing partner Pearson VUE will monitor the AI-based test. Candidates can also appear for the tests at the Pearson centre. Either of the modes can be selected.
- Personal Interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted using online meeting tools only.
The admission offers of selected candidates will be provisional, and the candidate should meet the eligibility criteria defined by Shiv Nadar University, Delhi -NCR, once the Class XII results are declared.
- PCM score (for engineering programs)
- Aggregate (for non-engineering programs)
- Please note that applying for a program(s) doesn’t confirm Admission. The selection in a particular program depends on the cut-off & the available seats.
UG Admission Process For Foreign Nationals/NRI Students
Holder of a non-Indian Passport (including PIO/OCI cardholders) NRI: Any student who is an Indian passport holder and has done 12th from a foreign country
- Candidates applying under the foreign national/NRI category shall not be considered for the domestic type under any circumstances.
- Foreign passport holders (including PIO/OCI cardholders) can not apply under the domestic category.
UG Admission Process 2023 For Foreign Nationals/NRI Students
Part 1: Eligibility based on SAT /ACT or SNUSAT/APT or JEE Mains 2023 & 2022 percentile and Class XII scores. If the class 12th scores are not available at the admission process, they have to be submitted once available.
Doctoral Course Admission Process
Students will be admitted to the PhD program twice every year, at the beginning of the Monsoon (starting in August) and Spring (beginning in January) semesters. The number of seats for PhD in each discipline shall be notified on the University website. The University shall admit doctoral students through an Entrance Test and interview. Shortlisted doctoral candidates called for an interview will be expected to discuss their research interests/areas with the Interview Committee. The names of the selected candidates will be announced on the University website.
- The written test may be waived for candidates possessing a valid score in any one of the following National Examinations: CSIR-UGC NET-JRF, DBT-JRF, GATE-JRF, JEST, ICMR-JRF, NBHM, CAT, GRE, GMAT etc.
Shiv Nadar University provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams and the eligibility criteria of these courses. This section will provide detailed information about the Shiv Nadar Eligibility criteria like age, limit, education qualification, etc.
|B.Tech||Candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination or equivalent from any recognised Board / University and secure minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject. The candidate must have a valid rank in JEE MAIN.|
|M.Tech||Candidate must have BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the past academic record for the written test, followed by an interview OR GATE score.|
|M.Sc||B.A./B.Sc./B.S./B.Tech. Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Science/ Engineering or similar disciplines with overall marks of at least 50% marks in aggregate based on interview|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree with 55% marks in disciplines of Humanities and Social Sciences or 70% marks in other disciplines|
|MBA||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognised Universities. A valid score in CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ CMAT or SMAT followed by an interview|
|MFA||B.Des from a recognised university and DAT Score and Interview OR CEED score|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Course Offered||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Scholarship||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Placement||Click Here|
|Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida Admission||Click Here|
Shiv Nadar University Greater Noida
Address: NH91, Tehsil Dadri Gautam Buddha Nagar Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Official Website: https://snu.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Is SNU Greater Noida a good Institute/College?
Yes, SNU Greater Noida is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that SNU Greater Noida offers you superb arrangements.
From which university is SNU Greater Noida Affiliated?
SNU Greater Noida is affiliated with the UGC.
Is SNU Greater Noida Fee structure expensive?
SNU Greater Noida Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
How can I get admission to SNU Greater Noida?
Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Access will be offered to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, & various other courses.
What are the Placement Statics at SNU Greater Noida?
Placement is Good.