Attention Aspirants, the notification for CLAT 2020 entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for the CLAT 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for CLAT 2020 Admission Form from 1st Jan 2020 to 25th April 2020 (Extended). Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in CLAT 2020. Now, you must be thinking about how to prepare for CLAT so here we have done CLAT Paper Analysis and the answer is in this article.
This post will let you know about the CLAT Paper Analysis for Admission into LLB or LLM also know about Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Let’s have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Admission in various law courses is based on this entrance exam and the whole process is done through centralised CLAT counselling. But for counselling, the candidate is confused to choose their dream college that they want to study.
Previous year three more National Law Universities (NLUs) will be offering admission to candidates on the basis of their performance in CLAT 2020. Last year, there were about 2,820 seats on offer for admission in undergraduate law programmes and 755 seats were available for admission in postgraduate law courses through CLAT exam.
The detailed CLAT paper analysis will be available after the exam is done till then candidates will take the examination. For the upcoming examination of CLAT 2020, we have made paper analysis of 2019 paper.
CLAT 2019 Paper Analysis
- If we compare to the previous year’s paper, several questions in legal aptitude section are asked from legal reasoning which made the paper lengthy.
- All the sections were easy to answer but they are time consuming. It will surely surprise you that no questions were asked from “Constitution of India” and Legal Knowledge.
- In the GK and Current Affairs section, 46-47 questions were from Current Affairs and rest 3-4 questions were static which was related to recent events.
- The questions were asked from the events of the past 3-4 months.
Section Wise Analysis
The following table will describe according to the action analysis for CLAT 2019:
|Section||Number of Questions||Number of Good Attempts||Level of Difficulty|
CLAT 2018 Paper Analysis
The law entrance examination (CLAT) had 200 questions divided into five sections –
- Legal Aptitude
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- English and Elementary Mathematics.
Each question had a weightage of one mark, and a negative marking of one-fourth marks was applicable for each incorrect answer.
- As per the experts, it was the simplest section.
- It had close to 35 legal reasoning questions which were simple and direct.
- There were few questions on Legal Knowledge mostly based on the Constitution.
- It had 9-10 Legal GK questions, including static LGK questions.
- A score of around 36-37 can be considered as a safe score for this section.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- The questions were on expected lines, i.e. questions were from Current Affairs.
- Static GK questions (15 questions) managed this section.
- A few questions based on events in early 2018 where asked.
- As the questions were straightforward, the difficulty level of the section was quite easy.
- This section contains some tricky questions, especially the puzzles that were asked.
- Questions were based on Blood relations, Coding & Decoding, Syllogisms, etc.
- It was a relatively time-consuming but easy section.
- It also has the major predictable questions, having one reading comprehension with 10 questions.
- Different questions types were vocabulary (5-6 Ques.), sentence correction (5-6 Ques.), short paragraphs with one question each (4–6 Ques.).
- This section can be considered as the most scoring section out of the lot.
- This section was the most difficult and time consuming one out of all the sections.
- The section was dominated by time and work, speed distance and time questions.
- Even good students did not have a serious attempt above 10-12.
Section Wise Breakup (LLB)
|Section||No. of Questions||Good attempts||Score (with 85 % accuracy)|
|GK & Current affairs||50||31-34||26-27|
For any Query related to CLAT Paper Analysis, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now