North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar (NEHMCH Itanagar) are reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. NEHMCH Itanagar college is known as North East Homoeopathic College Itanagar and was founded in 2001. This famous BHMS College in Arunachal Pradesh is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy in India, New Delhi and approved by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide detailed information about North East Homeopathic Medical College Itanagar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review. Apart from homoeopathic, there are other Ayush colleges like BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of NEHMCH Itanagar.
|North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh
|North East Homeopathic College Itanagar, NEHMCH Itanagar
|Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
|Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines
|BHMS (UG), B.Sc
|NEET Study 2023 Materials
|BHMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
- Approved by:– Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
|Hostel(Male and Female)
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at North East Homeopathic College Itanagar.
|Hospital / Medical Facility
North East Homeopathic College Itanagar offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|5 years 6 months.
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of the North East Homeopathic College Itanagar.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|This subject concerns the theory and study of drugs used to treat diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.
|Organon of Medicine
|In this subject, those principles are applied to obtain the results.
|This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.
|Physiology & Biochemistry
|This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.
|In this subject, the health of a community or region members is a concern.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses under North East Homeopathic College Itanagar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|For UG Courses: NEET UG
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|For UG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling
For PG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET College Fee Structure
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET College Seat Matrix
|Arunachal Pradesh Ayush College Cutoff
In this section, we are providing detailed information about North East Homeopathic College Itanagar fee structure. Let’s have a look.
|Fees Structure (Annually)
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|NEET 2022 cutoff
|NEET cut-off marks
|UR / EWS &
|OBC/SC/ST & PH
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education’s official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates can check the Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
- After a few days after the Ayush NEET written examination result, counselling was conducted. The counselling conducted authority has released the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- The counselling conducted authority will be published the vacant seat details on the official website category-wise.
- After verifying the original documents and the choice-filling procedure, the seats have been allotted.
- If applicants don’t attend counselling per their rank on the merit list, their candidature will be cancelled. The number of counselling rounds will depend upon the availability of seats after every game.
- After the seat allotment, applicants must report to the allotted college for final admission. Then the applicants also have to pay the admission fee to be admitted into BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar.
|Name of Institute
|North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar
North East Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (NEHMCH Itanagar)
Address: Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
Phone: +91 8787 3559 26/ +91 8257 8924 70 /+91 88374 60347
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.nehmch.org.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is NEHMCH Itanagar govt college?
A. No, NEHMCH Itanagar is a private Homeopathic College.
Q. How to get admission to NEHMCH Itanagar?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
Q. Where is NEHMCH Itanagar Located?
A. North East Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital (NEHMCH Itanagar), Address: Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
Q. How to get direct admission to NEHMCH Itanagar?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.
Q. Does NEHMCH Itanagar have hostel facilities?
A. Yes, NEHMCH Itanagar provides hostel facilities.