North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. The college is popularly known as North East Homoeopathic College Itanagar and was founded in the year 2001.
This famous BHMS College in Arunachal Pradesh is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar and is approved by Central Council of Homeopathy in India, New Delhi and approved by Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Ranking & Reputation
- 6 Address
North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
|College Name||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Popular Name||North East Homeopathic College Itanagar|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines|
|Course||BHMS (UG), B.Sc|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about North East Homeopathic Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar
- Approved by– Central Council of Homoeopathic in Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Government
- Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
|BHMS||Ayurvedacharya||5 year 6month.|
- B.H.M.S:- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Ayurvedacharya & Ayurved Vachaspati.)
- B.Sc:- Bachelor of Science(Nursing)
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
- The candidate seeking admission must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st June of the year of his/her admission in the 1st year of the Course.
- The candidate must have the minimum qualification for admission. The candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination from a recognized University/Board in Physic, Chemistry and Biology, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General Category students & 45%in cases of SC/ST students.
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the total percentage of marks obtained in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The Candidates nominated/sponsored by other State Governments as well as selected through joint Entrance Examinations of difference States will be admitted on a priority basis.
- The application form for admission, duly filled in by the Candidates in his/her own handwriting should reach the College office on or before the last date as notified in the advertisement.
- The application should be accompanied with attested true copies of the following documents.
- Certificate of proof of age (Age.: Birth certificate, Admit card/Pass certificate of Board examinations, Passport, Adhaar card etc.)
- Certificate of 10+2 (ten plus two leave) final examination or equivalent examination from a reorganization University/Board.
- Migration Certificate (If applicable.)
- Mark sheets of all the Board/University examinations passed by the candidate.
- A character certificate obtained from the Principal/Head of the Institution of the School/College last attended.
- Incomplete application will not be considered. If any wrong information is furnished in the application form, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Selected Candidates shall undergo medical checkup by authorized officers to obtain “Physical fitness certificate”. Blind (including colourblind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission in the course.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the college notice board for admission.
- A candidate who does not deposit his/her fees by the scheduled date or does not report for admission by the prescribed date; his/her seat will be forfeited and will be allotted to the candidate next in the waiting list.
- The college authority reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant and is not liable to give any justification thereof.
Note:- All The Candidates Are Required To Submit Their Original Certificates At The Time Admission.
The annual fee for the BHMS degree course will be as follows:
|BHMS (1ST year)||Rs. 95,000/-|
|BHMS- I (2nd year)||Rs. 95,000/-|
|BHMS- II (3rd year)||Rs. 95,000/-|
|BHMS- III (4th year)||Rs. 95,000/-|
|BHMS- IV (5th year)||Rs. 47,000/-|
- Rs. 25000/- per annum
Registration fees, continuation fee, and Examination fees, pre-test fees etc. are to be paid separately from time to time per the university/college notifications.
Mode Of Payment Of Fee
The fees should be paid in the form of crossed demand draft to be drawn in favour of the North East Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Itanagar. A Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. The fee structure is subject to revision from time to time.
The fee from 2nd to 4th year will have to be paid on re-admission. An unsuccessful student intending to reappear in the examination have to take re-admission in that particular class
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||North East Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical College in Itanagar.
- We would like to give 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Homoeopathic Medical College in Arunachal Pradesh.
North East Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Vivek Vihar, Papum Pare, NH-52A, Itanagar Road
Itanagar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791113
Phone: 0360 2213202 ext. 2292328
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!