YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Navi Mumbai are some of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai and was founded in 1991. YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Navi Mumbai (YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai), like Fee Structure and Course, offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
YMT Ayurvedic College is one of the most premium colleges that provides UG Courses and PG Courses with an annual intake of 100 students in UG Courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai.
|College Name||YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai|
|Location||Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS ).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Five years 6month|
PG Course (Duration)
|MD (Ayurveda)||Rachana Sharir||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Kriya Sharir||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Dravyaguna Vigyana||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Ras Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 year|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Shalyakya||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Kayachikitsa||3 year|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Shalya Tantra – Samanya||3 year|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Shalya Tantra – Anu Shalya||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Sanskrit Samhita||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Agad tantra||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Rog Nidan||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Prasutitantra Evam Stree-Rog||3 year|
|MD (Ayurveda)||PanchakarmaPanchakarma||3 year|
PG Intake Capacity
|MD (Ayurveda)||Rachana Sharir||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Kriya Sharir||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Dravyaguna Vigyana||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Ras Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpana||08|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Shalya Tantra – Samanya||02|
|MS (Ayurveda)||Shalya Tantra – Anu Shalya||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Sanskrit Samhita||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Agad tantra||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Rog Nidan||04|
|MD (Ayurveda)||Prasutitantra Evam Stree-Rog||04|
|Total intake capacity(Existing)||154|
We will let you know about the YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai, with this information before filling the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Navi Mumbai|
YMT Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Address: Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai?
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai is 100.
Q. Does YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai.
Q. Can I know the exact location of YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai?
Ans. YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai is located at Institutional Area, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210.
Q. Is YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai is government or private?
Ans. YMT Ayurvedic College Navi Mumbai is a Private College.
Click here for more Education News