AIAPGET 2023 Syllabus: Hello Aspirants, Hope you all have started preparing for the AIAPGET Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for AIAPGET Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Syllabus of AIAPGET 2023. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
The AIAPGET 2023 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer-Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2023 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
In this article, you learn more about the AIAPGET syllabus. It is to be noticed that NTA conducts AIAPGET Exam for admissions into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. Primarily the exam is separated for the candidates based on their Under Graduation graduation. In addition to this, the applicant is eligible for only that type of exam he had done his graduation. Furthermore, the syllabus is divided as per the graduation the candidate undertakes. The syllabus for different courses is mentioned below:-
Candidates who have graduated in B.A.M.S are eligible to give the AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
- Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
Candidates who have graduated in B.H.M.S are eligible to give AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Homeopathy. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Homeopathic Materia Medica and Therapeutics
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic medicine and toxicology
- Practice of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Community Medicine
Candidates who have graduated in B.U.M.S are eligible to give AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Unani. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Amraze Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
Candidates who have graduated in B.S.M.S are eligible to give the AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Siddha. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
- Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai Thathuvangalum Varalaarum
- Tamil Language
- Communicative English
- Uyir Vedhiyiyal (Biochemistry)
- Maruthuva Thavaraiyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
- Nunnuyiriyal (Microbiology)
- Udal Koorugal (Anatomy)
- Udal Thathuvam (Physiology)
- Gunapadam-Paper I (Mooligai) (Materiamedica – Plant Kingdom)
- Gunapaadam Materiamedica –Thathu and Vilanginam (Metals, Minerals and Animal Kingdom)
- Noi Naadal (Principles of Siddha Pathology)
- Noi Nadal (Principles of Modern Pathology Including Clinical Pathology)
- Sattam Sarntha Maruthuvamum Nanju Maruthuvamum (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
- Noi Anugavithi Ozhukkam (Hygiene and Community Medicine Including National Health Policies)
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for the latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances
How To Prepare AIAPGET Syllabus 2023?
- 1.Previous Year Question Papers of AIAPGET
- 2.Textbooks of qualifying exam.
- 3.Sample papers, model papers, mock tests for AIAPGET exam.
- 4.You can also be look at ayurveda book (app) for your AIAPGET preparations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I give the exam in offline mode?
Candidates have to attempt the exam in online mode only, at the test center and the system allocated to them. There is no provision of offline test.
Which subject related questions are asked in AIAPGET exam?
There are multiple topics covered under these subjects. Candidates should prepare their graduation level syllabus to score well in exam.
When should I start preparing the syllabus of AIAPGET 2022?
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test syllabus at least 1 year before hand. However, if you decided today to take the AIAPGET 2022, then you should start preparing from today.