Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital Salem (AMCH Medical College) is one the premier private medical college was founded in the year 2011. It is located in NH-47, 16 km. from Salem city, Tamil Nadu, amidst scenic & serene atmosphere the state of Tamilnadu. IT offers the only MBBS with 150 MBBS Seats.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of AMCH Medical College Salem.
- 1 About Annapoorna Medical College
- 2 AMCH Medical College Courses
- 3 Annapoorna Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Annapoorna Medical College Fee Structure
- 5 Annapoorna Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Annapoorna Medical College Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Annapoorna Medical College
|Name of Institute||Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem|
|Popular Name||Annapoorna Medical College|
|Location||Salem, Tamilnadu India|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Annapoorna Medical College Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status-Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Annapoorna Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
AMCH Medical College Courses
Annapoorna Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Annapoorna Medical College Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
Annapoorna Medical College Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
Annapoorna Medical College Ranking
|Name of Institute||Annapoorna Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Annapoorana Medical College and Hospital,
Sankari Main Road (NH – 47),
Salem – 636 308,
Tamil Nadu , India.
Email ID : [email protected], [email protected]
Telephone no. – 0427 – 3983000.
Fax no. – 0427 – 3983030.
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!