Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau (BAMCH Mau) is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Mau UP. The college is popularly known as Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau and it was founded in the year 1996. It is affiliated With Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. and approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines
The college started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in Mau (UP).
Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau
|College Name||Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau UP|
|Popular Name||Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau (BAMCH Mau)|
|Location||Mau Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau (BAMCH Mau) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
- Medical Facilities
|BAMS||4.6+1 year Internship|
|Eligibility Criteria|| |
|Admission Process|| |
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
- Candidates have to register on the official website of UP Ayush Admission 2018 which already started in the 2nd week of September 2018.
Cancellation of Admission And Refunds:
- For candidates who have joined the course but opt to discontinue before the commencement of classes, an amount of Rs .25,000/- will be deducted towards administrative expense from the fee which they have paid at the time of joining.
- For candidate opting to discontinue the study within a period of one week of commencement of classes, 75% of tuition fee will be refunded, while 25%of tuition fee will be retained as administrative charges. After this period but before one month, 50% of tuition fees alone will be refunded.
- After one month period, no Tuition fee will be refunded. In all these cases other fees will be refunded after proportionate deduction.
- If any student discontinues the studies after the last date for withdrawal as mentioned in the preceding paras or fails to give Notice as stipulated therein, he/she will be liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to tuition fees for the remaining course period. In such cases, the transfer certificate will be issued only after remitting the liquidated damages.
- Candidates will be deemed to have withdrawn if he/she remains absent for more than 30 (thirty) days from the date of commencement of the classes.
BAMCH Mau Fee Structure
- Candidates admitted to any of the courses must remit the tuition and other fees at the time of admission by way of demand draft. Request for extension of time for payment of the fee will not be considered.
- From second year onwards annual tuition fees, Hostel & Mess and other fees are required to be paid in full by the dates which will be notified by the principal.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau (BAMCH Mau)|
- It is one of the premier Ayurveda Institute in Mau UP.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Uttar Pradesh.
- Top Medical College In Uttar Pradesh
- Top Dental College In Uttar Pradesh
- Top BAMS College In Uttar Pradesh
- Top BHMS College In Uttar Pradesh
- Reach us at:
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Laadanpur, Kopaganj, Mau (U.P.)
Mobile: +91 9792.37.9630
- For Admissions:
Mr Rohit Singh
Mobile: 7309365511, 7275740027
- Administrative Office:
NH-29 Brahmsthan Sahadatpura, Mau
Email: [email protected]
For the further admission related queries, You can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!!