Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Mau UP. The College is popularly known as Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau, and it was founded in 1996. Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau is affiliated With Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau
The Bapu Ayurvedic College & Hospital was established to restore the glory of Ayurveda through quality education imparted to hungry minds. While there is no dearth of Ayurvedic medical practitioners in India, there is a need to streamline scientific Ayurvedic medical science education and offer it to young students who wish to practice Ayurveda as a form of medicine.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau.
|College Name||Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau UP|
|Popular Name||Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau|
|Location||Mau Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
Here this selection we will let you about Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only Bapu Ayurvedic College Mau, with this information before filling the application form.
|Course||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee Rs.|
|BAMS||Rs. 2,48,000/-||Rs.72,000/- Per Student Per Annum|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau|
Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Address: Laadanpur, Kopaganj, Mau (U.P.)
Administrative Office: NH-29 Brahmsthan Sahadatpura, Mau
For Admissions: Mr Rohit Singh(7309365511, 7275740027)
Phone: 0547-2226535, +91 9792.37.9630
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
A. No, Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau is a private Ayush college.
A. Laadanpur, Kopaganj Mau, Uttar Pradesh – 275101.
A. This College was established in the year 1996.
A. Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau is approved by 100 seats.
A. There are no management quota seats in Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College Mau, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.