Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagar is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The College is popularly known as Swami Kalyan Dev Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar and was founded in 1978. SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar is affiliated with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut (UP) and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about SKD Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar, like Fees Structure; Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Swami Kalyan Dev Govt Ayurvedic College & Hospital Muzaffarnagar
Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic car. Now theCollegege has become synonymous with one of the best Ayurvedic colleges in Uttar Pradesh. ThCollegeege offers courses BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar.
|College Name||Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Muzaffarnagar|
|Popular Name||SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar, SKD Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar|
|Affiliated with||Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. TCollegeege is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (BAMS).
UG Course Intake Capacity
Here this selection we will let you about Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital Muzaffarnagar BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
ThCollegeege provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagaris, responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College Muzzaffarnagar (SKD college). We went through this information before filling the application form.
|Registration Fee(At the time of admission)||1,000|
|The tuition fee for the reserved category is 50%||And the full payment will be -14,000.|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2021
For aspirants applying to the Institute of Ayush Medical Science Lucknow, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to thCollegelege will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar|
Swami Kalyan Dev Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar
(SKD College Muzaffarnagar)
Address: Rampur, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
A. Yes, Lalit Hari SKD Government Ayurvedic College Muzaffarnagar is a Government Ayush college.
A. Rampur, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
A. This CollegeCoas was established in the year 1979.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in college.