Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh was founded in the year of 1998. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh, Situated in the city of Savar, Dhaka. The faculty of Medicine of Gono University Bangladesh is considered as one of the leading Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
The university is spread over the area of 30 acres. It has the capacity to cover more than 7046 students every year for medical education. Gono University is a “not for profit” institution. The College is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and also approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh.
Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh
The University consists of 5 faculties and 32 Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Bangladesh national economy. The staff embraces 100+ doctors teach medical subjects in both Bengali or English language.
|Name of Institute||Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh (Gono University Bangladesh)|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Location||Nolam, P.O. Mirzanagar via Savar Cantonment, Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka, 1344, Bangladesh|
|Language of Teaching||English/Bengali|
|No. Of Faculties||05|
|Affiliated||University Grants Commission|
|Approved||Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Academic Session Start||1st September 2020|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bangladesh|
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: Ministry of Education, Government of Bangladesh
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: University Grants Commission
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
The Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|BDS||40||4 years + 1-year internship|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||100||4 years (8 semesters)|
|BPT in Physiotherapy||50||4 years (8 semesters) and a 1-year internship|
Diploma & Certificate course
|Diploma in Cardiology (D.Card)||20||i) Identification and treatment for Non-communicable Diseases (NCD) in rural areas for 8 months
ii) Practical training for 1 year in India after passing the D.Card (part-I) following 4 months education in GB.
iii) Part-II, pass in
|Diploma in Diagnostic Radiology and Ultrasonography (DDRU)||10||2 years|
|Certificate course in X-ray & Ultrasonography||10||6 months|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 5 faculties and 32 Departments that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Bangladesh national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Now you are all set for Study in Bangladesh. All the Best..!!
Bangladesh has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English / Bengali|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before taking admission in Gono Bishwabidyalay Bangladesh, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bangladesh.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bangladeshi Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee.
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Bangladesh
Before going to apply for Gono University Bangladesh, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Bangladesh. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Bangladesh are as follow:
|1st Phase||1½ YEAR||ANATOMY
|FIRST PROFESSIONAL MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 YEAR||COMMUNITY MEDICINE
|SECOND PROFESSIONAL MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 YEAR||PHARMACOLOGY & THERAPEUTICS
|THIRD PROFESSIONAL MBBS|
|4th Phase||1½ YEAR||MEDICINE & ALLIED SUBJECTS
SURGERY & ALLIED SUBJECTS
OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
|FINAL PROFESSIONAL MBBS|
I want to know the fees of Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh? Can you please tell me, how costly it is? Click Here to know more.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in Bangladesh.
Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
Address: Nolam, P.O. Mirzanagar via Savar Cantonment,
Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka-1344
Phone: 44073018-19, 01732869379, 01727684880, 01711021617
Email ID: email@example.com
Official Website: www.gonouniversity.edu.bd
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It shares borders with India and Myanmar. Bangladesh is the 92nd-largest sovereign state in the world. It is one of the most densely populated countries in the world, and its people are predominantly Muslim. Bangladesh forms the largest and eastern part of the Bengal region.
|Area||147,570 km2(56,980 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Chittagong, Khulna, Sylhet, Rajshahi etc.
Other Languages: Hindi, Assamese, Oraon Sadri, and Bihari
|Climate||Cool continental climate and Maximum temperatures in July (about 18 °C)|
|Literacy Rate||75.4% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Religion||Islam (Official), Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity etc.|
MBBS in Bangladesh 2020 Fact Check
Bangladesh Higher Medical Education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Bangladesh a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure.
Why Choose Study in Bangladesh
- The Fee of MBBS in Bangladesh is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
- The medical education system in Bangladesh is equivalent to India and many developing countries.
- Medical students in the country are exposed to several extracurricular activities and international seminars so that they could gain some confidence.
- All medical universities in Bangladesh have best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Bangladeshi universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Bangladesh.
- MBBS in Bangladesh is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons
Do you know? Education in Bangladesh is overseen by Bangladesh’s Ministry of Education. There are hundreds of colleges, most of them affiliated with one of the larger universities, such as the University of Dhaka, the University of Rajshahi. Medical education is provided by several medical colleges and an institute of postgraduate medicine at Dhaka. Each college or institute has a full-fledged hospital attached to it. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Bangladesh, here are just a few:
Advantages of Study in Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- No donation is required to be given to get the MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Students studying in Bangladesh get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world-class medical college and hospitals of the world.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Bangladesh provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Bangladesh medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
Disadvantages of Study in Bangladesh
- The Recognition of University is also a major issue. Apart from MCI recognition, Candidates need to be careful that it has the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dhaka and The Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh, Dhaka.
- As Bengali is the local language in Bangladesh, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- The Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh do not give admission to students who have more than 2 years gap after 12th.
- Indian students will need to get ‘No objection’ Certificate from MCI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Is NEET is compulsory for Study Medical courses in Bangladesh?
Answer: NEET qualifying score required for MCI Equivalent Certificate, From Session 2019-20 NEET is mandatory to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Without NEET Qualified you cannot get admission in MBBS degree from Bangladesh.
Q.2: Will my Degree be recognized in India and overseas?
Answer: Yes. The degree is recognized by the MCI in India All state medical councils and by all other countries overseas. Each country has a process for recognizing a foreign medical degree. You have to follow that process. Usually, each country needs you to give a competency examination such as the USMLE for the USA. So you have to find out the process in each country and comply with it.
Q.3: Is MBBS Degree from Bangladesh valid in India
Answer: Yes, Validation of MBBS Degree from Bangladesh same as India. M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Q.4: How to apply for government medical College
Answer: If you got 98%+ in Biology and overall 90%+ you are eligible to apply in Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh, under SAARC Scholarship Program
Q.5: Where can I do my internship?
Answer: You can do your internship in India or in Bangladesh. After clearing your FMGE (MCI Screening Test) you can apply for a one-year internship in any Govt. or Private Medical Institutes in India.
Q5. Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Bangladesh?
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q6. How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q7. Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Bangladesh?
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers