Orenburg State Medical University F.M. Lazarenko founded in 1944 as Chkalov Medical Institute. Orenburg State Medical University Russia has collaborations with several medical institutions and universities worldwide. This facilitates exchange programs, joint research initiatives and international exposure for students. Orenburg State Medical University Russia is equipped with modern facilities, including well-equipped laboratories, libraries, and classrooms. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. Orenburg State Medical University Russia attracts a significant number of international students from various countries and the university provides support services for international students, including accommodation, visa assistance, and cultural integration programs.
Orenburg State Medical University is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and is recognized by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC). This means that Indian graduates of Orenburg State Medical University are eligible to practice medicine in India. This article provides information about Orenburg State University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Fee Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the College Summary, let us look at the essential details of Orenburg State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Orenburg State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||OSMU Russia, Orenburg State Medical University, Orenburg State University|
|Orenburg State Medical University Year of Establishment||1944|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Intake||February to September|
|Orenburg State Medical University Ranking||Country- 271|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|No. Of Faculties||11|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Orenburg State Medical University Courses Offered||MBBS|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9873056333|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State University
The Orenburg State Medical University Russia Facilities are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Orenburg State Medical University Admission 2024:
Note: Orenburg State Medical University Hostel provides students with well-furnished hostel rooms and good & healthy meals.
Orel State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why study at the Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
- Orenburg State Medical University has several international professors among 500+ who help students provide world-class medical education.
- Orenburg State Medical University provides English as a medium for teaching medical education.
- Orenburg State University is WHO-recognized, so there is no doubt about the validation of the graduation degree in medical education.
- The Ministry of Health & Education of Russia recognizes the University.
- All the facilities like libraries, the Internet, personal hygiene rooms, sports areas, and household rooms with all the necessary equipment are provided to Orenburg State Medical University students.
If you want to take Orenburg State Medical University Russia admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Orenburg State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before admission to Orenburg State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Orenburg State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2024
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Orenburg State Medical University fee structure. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fees in (USD)||Tuition Fees in (INR)||Hostel Fees in (USD)|
|1st Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
|2nd Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
|3rd Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
|4th Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
|5th Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
|6th Year||$ 6000/-||4,98,000/-||300/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Siberian State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First-aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology & Pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases & Radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, Information technology in medicine, Philosophy, Biochemistry.|
Ranking and Reputation
Orenburg State Medical University Ranking for Russia and the whole world Ranking is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Orenburg State Medical University Russia|
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Orenburg State Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. Russia is a vast country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, covering over 17 million square kilometers. Russia shares borders with 14 countries, including Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, North Korea and Japan. Russia is a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as the Red Square in Moscow, the Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, and the Trans-Siberian Railway.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Orenburg City
- Orenburg is the administrative center of Orenburg Oblast, Russia.
- Orenburg is a city in southwest Russia near the border with Kazakhstan.
- The city is known for its location between Europe and Asia. The Ural River marks the border of Asia and Europe, and a bridge connects the two sides. The city is famous for its own Orenburg shawls.
- The population of Orenburg is 5,55,000.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Orenburg State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying Medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russia. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Orenburg State Medical University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Orenburg State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
- There are cases of corruption in certain MBBS universities. However, this is very rare and not in well-renowned universities.
Orenburg State Medical University Russia
Address: Sovetskaya Ulitsa, 6, Orenburg, Orenburg Oblast, Russia, 460000
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
The MBBS course duration at Orenburg State Medical University is Six years.
How many medical courses are there at the university?
There are over 54 specialized courses for medical aspirants.
Is Orenburg State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at the university for all international students is in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Orenburg State Medical University Russian government?
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is Indian food available at the Orenburg State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Indian food is readily available at Orenburg State Medical University.
Where is Orenburg State Medical University located?
The Orenburg State Medical University Address is Sovetskaya Ulitsa, 6, Orenburg, Orenburg Oblast, Russia, 460000.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
How to do MBBS in Russia?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for eligibility for MBBS in Russia.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.